Shed aquarium(in chicago)

freak78

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
We went there today and man that place is awesome! If anyone has a chance to go it's a must. If you want to see a fish species it's probably there. Even when we were leaving there was a line 100 yards out the door waiting to get tickets to get in.

Last edited by a moderator:

kinezumi89

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I live in Chicago and I still haven't been! My boyfriend and I plan to go for our five year anniversary next summer

Junne

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I've been there a few times ( haha - I'm from California too Kinezumi! LOL ) and loved it!!! One could spend literally hours in that place!
We have an aquarium in San Francisco and Monterey but definitely not as big as Shedd.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
That was one mine and my husbands favorite places when we were dating 46 yrs ago see I was a fishy person even back then LOL
It was terrific then and is a place every one needs to visit now.
carol

freak78

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
No I took the camera but with chasing 3 kids around it was tough to take a whole lot. Only about 100.

monkeypie102

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Soooo... where are the pictures at lady (dude? XD) you should know you can't tease us with knowing you went and not showing us the epicness :)

Ziggi

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Piiiiiiiiicturesssssssssssss :drool: Especially since when I clicked this, I thought it was an aquarium the size of a shed ... then I thought it was several aquariums (tanks) in a shed ... Then I got confused and gave up thinking... SO! *chant* pic-tures! pic-tures! pic-tures!

Gordinian

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I remember going there when I was little, but I can't remember any of it I wasn't into fish back then, so I probably wasn't paying attention anyways!

And yes, we need pictures!

freak78

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Ok I'm gonna download them today and I'll post the Best ones. We couldn't use flash in there due to the rules and I'm still working no figuring out this new camera and all it's settings.

Thermonectus

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I went there last summer, and it was amazing! Beautiful displays, and sooo many of them! And I didn't even go to see the jellyfish!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom