she needs a name!

monkeypie102

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
okay guys this is a vid of my girl emerald crab I bought last week when i had (still have) a byopsis break out... she has help clear a big portion along with he aestras.... anyways I need a name for her... ideas?
[video=youtube;h5YdgbhfJag]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5YdgbhfJag&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]
please turn the sound off as the noise is the power head I am taking back tomorrow... the noise it makes is crazy...

monkeypie102

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I didn't realize there was a setting like that... I fixed it should work now... sorry

Eienna

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
She's a pretty crab...I'm thinking something irish (emerald crab = emerald isle?)

Eienna

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Or Sabia (sah-bee-ah)? It means 'the sweet one.'

EDIT: Do you have a video of your entire reef? I'd love to see it <3

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Good morning,

Even though the crab is female (beautiful too!) I would call her Mr. Crab.

Ken

Tonia

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
*votes for Dorothy* I was thinking "Wizard of Oz" names, also.. at first I was thinking Glinda, the good witch's name, since Dorothy was just a visitor. But Dorothy is easier to remember, lol.

monkeypie102

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Or Sabia (sah-bee-ah)? It means 'the sweet one.'

EDIT: Do you have a video of your entire reef? I'd love to see it <3
Actually right now its just a FOWLR I am in the middle of getting rid of byopsis from my tank but afterward I plan to start buying corals :) my first coral I buy will be an orange zoa! My lfs has a bunch of them and i think they are wicked looking! They also have one called dark green hair rock not sure if that's actually what the polyp is called but i want it....

Dorothy.... idk was never a big fan of the wizard of oz... no offense. Lol (my best friend would kill me if she read that though xD)

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom