Shawnie Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by lorabell, Apr 2, 2010.

1. lorabellWell Known MemberMember

I just really want to say a giant THANK-YOU!!!!!! to Shawnie......I was lucky enough to be able to get my final additions to the 155......they are 2 of the prettiest dempsy babies I have ever seen!!!!!!!! Thanks to Shawnie!!!!!!!....They arrived here yesterday afternoon....and after getting acclimated....I think were compfy as soon as they were introduced......they even started to color up a bit after about an hour....they are even better this am!!!!!!!!!!I just feel soooooooooo lucky to have been able to get them......the tank and my babies from our own FL members ...how cool is that??....It will be awesome to have them live and grow with me...Thanks agin to both of u!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike says....there cool....lol.....thats a biggie!!!!!!

I think I have to name them Jack and Jill......Jacks the bigger one....lol....I dont know why that just came to me.....lol.......were hoping that I have a girl and a boy!!!!!!! lol...and if its not then jack will be short for jackie!!!!

Attached Files:

2. navyscubaWell Known MemberMember

Is this another Contraband hummm interesting from the same source. :;laughing

They look awesome.

3. lorabellWell Known MemberMember

:;lg...those bad bad enablers!!!!!!!!lol....

4. navyscubaWell Known MemberMember

:;fim

5. MartinismommyFishlore VIPMember

Congratulations on the new additions...

6. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

They're beautiful, Lorabell! Congratulations!!!!!

Shawnie's babies are definitely not shy and JD's are so much fun to have!

7. AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Too cool!

I'm so glad they arrived safely! Everyone looks very happy Lori! Beautiful!

Ken

8. ShawnieFishlore LegendMember

:;nw those redneck northerners really like being southerbelles dont they!!!!!!! after that long trip, they are colored up nicely!!! great mama you are lorabell!!!!! and sorry for calling so much hahahah....now that I know they are ok, and there, ill stop bugging ya ;) Thanks for wanting them and tell mike, coolness is just fine with me :) :;hug2

9. lorabellWell Known MemberMember

Again...thanks everyone...We just love them!!!!!! ...and thankfully they have made themselves right at home!!!!!!!!!....Shawnie...u call me anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I just didnt want u worrying either....but ALLS well

10. ShawnieFishlore LegendMember

LOL dont say that lorabell!! Id be on the phone daily hahahah.....cant wait to see them grow up in that HUGE home :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice