Shark Week 2008

pinky93

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Does anyone here watch Shark week?I'm hopin i am not the only mega fan here.

Richard

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Shark Week?.. Discovery Channel and definitely worth looking at, if only for the new footage of shark attacks!

Animal Planet though, does have ' Untamed & Uncut', the ultimate animal attack documentary.. last night's episode was good stuff, special mention to the doofus who threw a birthday party for his Boa Constrictor in a bar, letting his friends pose with it around their necks for pictures, over and over and again and again.. only to have it bite him in his face!

Last edited:

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Ok, I shouldn't laugh, but that's just so stupid on so many levels. :;bananawarrior

Animal Planet though, does have ' Untamed & Uncut', the ultimate animal attack documentary.. last night's episode was good stuff, special mention to the doofus who threw a birthday party for his Boa Constrictor in a bar, letting his friends pose with it around their necks for pictures, over and over and again and again.. only to have it bite him in his face!

Coryd55

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Ahh its already that time of the year again. I love watching shark week =).

Discovery Channel is one of my favorite channels

pinky93

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I thought I was the only one! lol! Does anyone kno when it starts?

pinky93

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!This is the best week of the summer,don't you agree???

Richard

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Shark Week actually makes me kinda hungry .. one of the snacks you can buy on the most popular beach here( Maracas Bay) is a grilled shark fillet in a fried biscuit, to which you can add a wild assortment of garnishes and sauces! :drool:

The shark world probably has a warning out for Trinidad!.. "Go there and you'll be appreciated in a sandwich!"

P.S. Shark tastes like catfish.

Last edited:

Angela_96

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I'll have to remember to dvr shark week for my son and I. My 6 year old loves sharks. Of coarse he loves the discovery channel as well, we watch "nature" programs all the time.

pinky93

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I found out that shark week starts July 27 and goes until August 2!

mrsmuffin

Well Known Member
Reaction score
The boys and my hubby always enjoy lots of TV together during Shark Week! Even though I enjoy the shows, I enjoy the free time it brings me even more!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom