Shark nose goby

bigt0006
So ive been looking around trying to find the last fish I want to stock before I get my clown. Well I found these really cool gobies called shark nose gobies and I think that will be the last fish it get before getting my clown. They only grow to 2" does anyone have any experience with these gobies would it be a good addition to my reef? I have 1 firefish goby assorted zoas, a colt coral, a striped serpent star, a peppermint shrimp, and a cbs

bigt0006
Anyone?

llama roadkill
I have never had one but I plan on getting a pair once my 80 is set up. They aren't really aggresive but if you want two get them in a pair, otherwise they will kill each other.

How big is your tank? They have a very small bioload, so in a tank 30 gallons or larger they won't put a lot of noticeable bioload out.

bigt0006
Its a 20 gallon tall pretty sure he will be ok so ill probably get one in a week or 2

Mike
A cleaner goby, cool stuff. Post some pictures when you get it.

bigt0006
Got one today along with a camel shrimp.

JoshM
The shrimp looks pretty cool!

mangups
bigt0006 said:
So ive been looking around trying to find the last fish I want to stock before I get my clown. Well I found these really cool gobies called shark nose gobies and I think that will be the last fish it get before getting my clown. They only grow to 2" does anyone have any experience with these gobies would it be a good addition to my reef? I have 1 firefish goby assorted zoas, a colt coral, a striped serpent star, a peppermint shrimp, and a cbs
I have sharknose goby ...he is reef safe.. supposed to a cleaner but have no seen him do it. He shares a home waith a diamond goby and a pistol shrimp...
cute guy... if you have space get 2or 3..

Latest threads

Top Bottom