Sharing The Beauties Of My 50 Gallon Community (time-lapse)

Alex Pasquale

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Hello everyone, wanted to give you all an update on my 50 gallon community tank. I posted pictures about 3 months ago, and just wanted to share my progression with the tank. I now have it 100% planted with dozens of exotic freshwater aquatic plants and fish. I have worked very hard on this tank to get it where I want it, and I hope I could possibly inspire some of you to do the same.

A little bit later today I will post another thread with some detailed pictures of the tank.

This is a time-lapse of about 15 minutes. Hope you enjoy and please leave a comment down below! Thank you!

Goldfishfreak

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Very cool!!!

Well done on the scaping and your angels look beautiful! I have always been a fan of then but never have I had a tall enough tank for them

Alex Pasquale

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Goldfishfreak said:
Very cool!!!

Well done on the scaping and your angels look beautiful! I have always been a fan of then but never have I had a tall enough tank for them
Thank you very much, yeah the angels are absolutely getting big. Two of them laid eggs about 3 months ago, I have about 50 baby angels I'm getting rid of as well. They are all adorable. I'll post pics of them soon as well.

JamieXPXP

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
gorgeous tank! i really do love how nicely scaped it is, wish i could do something like that haha.
i agree with above your angels are stunning although i do love your gouramis!

Alex Pasquale

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
JamieXPXP said:
gorgeous tank! i really do love how nicely scaped it is, wish i could do something like that haha.
i agree with above your angels are stunning although i do love your gouramis!
Thank you very much, I really appreciate that. I take a lot of pride in my scape lol. Yeah the angels are my pride and joys, they get treated the best with the best food and water quality. I'll post some more pictures later.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom