Sharing my Angelfish

Sweetness

Reaction score
Just at home bored and wanted to share one of my angelfish. This is an albino angelfish and do they ever eat. The other angelfish stay at the top or come down midway. But this guy. They're going down in the corners and stealing food from the rams. They're a little pig. Mind you they are getting big.

Attachments

BlackMolly99

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Love the colour!!!
It looks so cool how you have the black and white angelfish.
I love angelfish, but I've never had a big enough tank to keep some.

OP
S

Sweetness

Reaction score
Thank you both.
I wanted a variety of colors but looking back I should of got all the same. (Or I guess you always want what you dont have) I still enjoy them

Cody

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Sweetness said:
Just at home bored and wanted to share one of my angelfish. This is an albino angelfish and do they ever eat. The other angelfish stay at the top or come down midway. But this guy. They're going down in the corners and stealing food from the rams. They're a little pig. Mind you they are getting big.
They look awesome!

Can I ask your tank size and stocking? I’m growing out 4 juveniles now for a community tank hoping I might end up with two that get along. But the longer I have them the more I hope all four will do well together. Always like hearing others experiences since it’s so hit or miss

OP
S

Sweetness

Reaction score
Cody
It a 75 gallon tank. I have 6 angelfish since December. (They were quarter size when I got them)
-2 bolivian rams (M, F)
-started with 6 harlequin rasboras then got 12 more 2 months ago. (They were half the size of the original six and the angelfish didnt eat them)
-6 silver tip tetras (need to rehome 2 as they really go after one another... and are they fast)
-1 orange glofish (my niece heard I have a fish tank and brought it over. At the time it was bigger then the angelfish)

So far there are no issues they get along fine. Just the normal dash at one another. I see them kind of starting to pair up. They dont pay much attention to the rasboras.

AquaJunkie
Thank you

OP
S

Sweetness

Reaction score
Kieren Munson-Burke
This is the best I can get.
I made a corner wiere out of pales. The paint is chipping off slowly. I have pump at the bottom and its packed it lava rocks and sponges. The rasboras and tetras go chilli out there as the pump flow is slow. I keep getting black algae. (Might get ottos) I scrub the rocks and plants every water change. I'm testing what plants I can keep (or not kill. Lol) I have java fern, anubias, swords, red flamjng swords, crypts, brucephalandra, bocapa Carolina

Attachments

CarinaAquatics

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
They are so beautiful
I want to get an albino but I can never find any in stock ( nor do I have space currently tbh)

New Threads