Share Your Bunny Pictures And Stories!

BottomDweller

So I should be picking up my new bunnies sometime next week. Getting them from the local rescue kennels. Anyway the bunny section of fishlore is kind of slow with not many recent posts and I know some of you guys have rabbits. So I want to see pictures of your bunnies and feel free to share stories about your bunnies.
Here are my two (soon to be) rabbits

20170812_152618.jpg

20170812_145404.jpg

20170812_152630.jpg
Excuse the mess. The pictures were taken while I was cleaning them out.

13fishy wishes

They are cuties !!
Here is my Holland lop ↓
photostudio_1486851311912.jpg

13fishy wishes

They are cuties !!
Here is my Holland lop ↓
photostudio_1486851311912.jpg
Also as for story , I bought this little girl from a breeder (I know that most will say that its better to get from a shelter , however I plan on breeding )
Unfortunately they where getting rid of the buns at 6 wks . but they where fluffy and cute so I pick the only girl of the litter . these poor buns where kept in a unkept shed and they where terrified of the people (I assumed that they didn't hold the bunnies . ) any how I brought her home and now she is 8 months is old and happy and healthy .

BottomDweller

Aww poor little guys. She must be very grateful you saved her. She is beautiful!

I forgot to add the story behind my two.
Nutty (the grey and white one) came in with her litter of 6 kits which were about 2-3 weeks old. The owners didn't want the babies. The rescue said they would take in the babies once they were old enough to leave their mother. The owners just brought them in anyway but with their mother. They said they would pick up Nutty once the babies were old enough to leave her. They called a week later to say they didn't want any of them back.
I volunteer at this rescue kennel so I saw them soon after they came in. I clean them out and feed them and stuff. Nutty is an amazing rabbit. She loves cuddles and begs to be petted. I quickly knew I wanted to take her home so I reserved her. Rabbits are very social animals so now I just had to pick out a friend for her.
A week or two before nutty came in another litter of 6 young rabbits had come in. 3 Girls and 3 boys. I chose the friendliest male out of them all. Nutty was spayed and the rescue kennels started to bond them. The baby boy should be neutered in the next few weeks. Bonding is going well and they should be ready in a couple of days!

Lynn78too

Here's our bunny. We got her from a friend who realized she didn't have time for her. She's a minI satin and is spoiled rotten! I'm not sure if it's me and my photo taking abilities but it seems her fur makes her crazy hard to get a clear picture of. Everything else will be in focus but her. She and the cat seem to be good friends as well. The cat now just watches as she goes zooming around the room. She barely makes the attempt to play. Lazy cat! The bunny goes up to her to play but nope, the cat wants none of it. They both like to give each other baths though which is incredibly sweet. She is potty trained, we're still working on the poop. I'm hoping once she gets spayed that will fix itself. She doesn't have free roam but has an enclosure that's about 12x10 then the cage part that can close up. My husband is building her a 3 level condo for her for nighttime. The cat jumps into the enclosure all the time, I go in the living room where the enclosure has taken over and I'll see them both in there snoozing.

I'm not sure why her ear is pink?

IMG_7496.JPG
IMG_7514.JPG

IMG_7522.jpg
IMG_7526.jpg

13fishy wishes

Here's our bunny. We got her from a friend who realized she didn't have time for her. She's a minI satin and is spoiled rotten! I'm not sure if it's me and my photo taking abilities but it seems her fur makes her crazy hard to get a clear picture of. Everything else will be in focus but her. She and the cat seem to be good friends as well. The cat now just watches as she goes zooming around the room. She barely makes the attempt to play. Lazy cat! The bunny goes up to her to play but nope, the cat wants none of it. They both like to give each other baths though which is incredibly sweet. She is potty trained, we're still working on the poop. I'm hoping once she gets spayed that will fix itself. She doesn't have free roam but has an enclosure that's about 12x10 then the cage part that can close up. My husband is building her a 3 level condo for her for nighttime. The cat jumps into the enclosure all the time, I go in the living room where the enclosure has taken over and I'll see them both in there snoozing.

I'm not sure why her ear is pink?

IMG_7496.JPG
IMG_7514.JPG

IMG_7522.jpg
IMG_7526.jpg
Awww so adorable !!! Very pretty / fluffy !

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Kzza
Replies
Views
Aquariumlover1357
Replies
Views
Amanda
Replies
Views