Shake and Tank

1. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

I have been putting off making this post due to finals but I thought it was time to let everyone know.

Shake never made his one week anniversery, and unfortunatly it felt like he was gone before i even had a chance to get to know him. His passing also marks the (likely) end of my purchasing CT's from Wal-mart. So far the last 3 which have come from the same store, have all faired poorly, and had sudden unexplainable deaths. RIP my beautiful boy.

Tank, my tough monster betta, who survived a brief stay in the Piranha tank before coming home with me to rule over my apartment. He had the biggest spread of any of my VT boys and I'll miss his snarling little bull dog face.
    RIP handsome.

2. eiginh Well Known Member Member

RIP!!! :;hp

3. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Sorry to hear it. :(

4. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

red im so sorry for your losses :( :;hug2rip boys....do you know what it was? or just a ct issue you think?

5. JaneAustenAddict Member Member

I am so sorry for your loss.

6. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

:( I'm so sorry Red.

7. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

oh no red! Sorry for your loss :-\

8. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

I'm so sorry for your losses Red:( RIP betta boys. You were very much loved.

9. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Thanks everyone, <hugs back>
    Shawnie: I don't know what it was, the tanks were all cycled and water was good. I lost E this summer before his week was up (however I was away so I'm not sure what happened to him). Shake was fine and active, flaring at Tank beside him when I turned out the lights and went to bed. The next morning he was gone, Sudden Fish Death Syndrome anyone? (SFDS) :(