Seychelles Butterflyfish

fishfreak2009

I am sooooo happy. I just got a Seychelles butterflyfish (Chaetodon madagaskariensis) that was mismarked as a pearlscale butterfly (Chaetodon xanthurus). It is beautiful, and it eats clams, brine, mysis, bloodworms, caulerpa, and all my little tubeworms. It seems to be enjoying itself, and it gets along well with my bicolor angel (Centropyge bicolor). Can I put a king angelfish (Holocanthus passer) in with it? All I have in my tank right now are 2 percula clowns (Amphiprion percula), the bicolor, a PJ cardinal (Sphaeramia nematoptera, a long spined urchin (Diadema setosum), and the butterfly. I would also like to add some chromis (Chromis viridis and Chromis cyanea), a yellow tang (Zebrasoma flavescens), 3 heniochus (Heniochus acuminatus), a longnosed hawkfish (Oxycirrhites typus), some cleaner shrimp (Lysmata amboinensis), and a diamond sleeper goby (Valenciennea puellaris). Sound like a good mix?

Aquarist

Hello FishFreak. Congrats on your new addition. I hope you can share some photos with us sometime.
Ken

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
matt6765
Replies
Views
Aquarist

Random Great Thread

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom