Help Sexiest fish?

lyndonriddle

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I am looking to start up a second tank. It has more than enough lighting and filtering for pretty much anything. I just trying to see what you would be the sexiest fish to keep. I tried marine but freshwater is way cooler Thank you in advance. Gosh i love this site. Finally find people that are interested in fish like myself.;D

lyndonriddle

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Oh i personally think that Yellow belly cichlid, Elecric blue jack dempsey, Blue acara, Giraffe cichlid, Marakeli cichlid, Electric blue hap, and Tailbar cichlid

sexiest fish. i mean like when you look at the you go wooooooooooow

Last edited by a moderator:

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
AHHH what is most eye catching. I see.
Well my Loaches always grab everybodies attention first. The Dojo Loaches included(after they get over the eebie jeebies because they look like snakes )
Carol

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Tell me more! Tell me more! Flattery will get you every where!

The fish typed this not me!

Ken

Attachments

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Awwwwwww Ken, you can admit that you have blood parrot blood coursing through your veins..... :-*

platy ben

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
If you have a big enough tank, electric blue jack dempseys are absolutly fantastic!!!

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Sexiest fish, huh? If your tank is 55g or more, I say go for African Malawi Mbuna. Stocked correctly, the fish are eye-catchers for sure!

firemouthfreak

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
JARDINI!(If you have the correct tank size) I'm guessing you have a tank between 40-75 gallons. So.. I would say... FIREMOUTHS! Their red bellies and flaring would make any by stander stop and stare! (I'm so biased its ridiculous).

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Sea Horses by far with their shear elagance for salt water........for the Freshy side.....EVERYONE that has been to my home just go crazy over my BRP and my BGJDs....its only natural!!!!!!!

JustinF

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
A bunch of schooling Rainbow fish of every type, that's my vote. Can't wait to see pics of what you choose.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom