Help Serpae Comparability

TrainerRuby

Reaction score
I recently inherited a 10 gallon tank from my mother because she doesn't want it anymore so now I'm trying to re-home everything and make it happy. The tank consists of a single serpae and two kuhlI loaches. The only place I can see the serpae going is in my 55 gallon angle tank which consists of two gbr and a school of Cory's for now. Would the serpae be fine there till I can get another 55 gallon set up? Obviously get a couple more to make it feel more comfortable. The kuhlis I might put in my 25g betta or in my 55 gallon gouramI tank or I may even let them in the 10 gallon and add some plants and maybe a scarlet badis if I can.

BackyardFish

Reaction score
TrainerRuby said:
I recently inherited a 10 gallon tank from my mother because she doesn't want it anymore so now I'm trying to re-home everything and make it happy. The tank consists of a single serpae and two kuhlI loaches. The only place I can see the serpae going is in my 55 gallon angle tank which consists of two gbr and a school of Cory's for now. Would the serpae be fine there till I can get another 55 gallon set up? Obviously get a couple more to make it feel more comfortable. The kuhlis I might put in my 25g betta or in my 55 gallon gouramI tank or I may even let them in the 10 gallon and add some plants and maybe a scarlet badis if I can.
Yep. They'll be good.

New Threads