Sent out email about the magazine

Mike
I had to use a separate program instead of the forum to send out the email about the FishLore magazine. So, please let me know by responding here if you got it. It's actually still in the process of emailing since I can only do so many every hour due to server rules... But if you get it over the next day or so, please let me know here. I'll delete this thread after a couple of days, just want to know if it worked or not. It's my first time sending out an email to this many people.

Also, if you do get the email but don't want to receive future email notifications from FishLore - just use the unsubscribe link toward the bottom of that email and it will remove your email from the database that this application uses.

Thanks,
Mike

COBettaCouple
will do!

sirdarksol
No! I refuse to bow to your tyranny any longer! You have done nothing but provide this extremely successful forum, allow me to take my first (admittedly baby) step toward professional writing, helped hundreds, if not thousands, of people with their fishy problems as well as problem fishies, and just generally made a really nice guy out of yourself....

Where was I going with this???

Oh, yeah, sure, I'll let you know.

Tom
I still haven't received the magazine yet, I will try again later.
Tom

timg
Got mine, thank you.

COBettaCouple
got ours during the night.. the timestamp is 10:41pm.

capekate
Thanks Mike, received my copy in the email yesterday afternoon. I have looked through it and it looks fantastic. Love the front cover it all looks so professional. Great job folks ! ;D
~ kate

sirdarksol
Got mine this morning.

Sabi
I got mine this morning too!

Tom
Just got it. Looks great.
Tom

Tazmiche
Got it , thanks

sgould
I got mine.

Gwenz
Got mine yesterday! thanks!

Gwenz

Bonochick
I didn't get it. :-\

timg
have you checked the junk mail box? it might have dropped into there by accident!

Bonochick
have you checked the junk mail box? it might have dropped into there by accident!

Duh...I feel stupid. Usually I'm the one telling people to do that! Yep, there it is. Thanks. ;D

Mike
Ok - cool - thanks for letting me know.

Mike

redcrane
I got mine - Enjoyed it and thanks.

Would like to know more about Dino's kiddie pool ponds. Sounds like a good idea.

Red

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies
Views
Regal
Replies
Views
Coryd55
Replies