Sent email message, not sure if it was received.

Discussion in 'Using the Forum' started by Kepler452b, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Kepler452bNew MemberMember

Hello,

I sent an email the day I joined but didn't receive a response. I'm certain I had an account years ago here that was still valid but it says my information is invalid so I made a new account. I may no longer have the email with it, I don't remember what I originally signed up with. Do you purge old inactive accounts?

Just curious if I can retrieve my original account or no. Thanks.

2. Anders247Fishlore LegendMember

Mike should be able to help you. Did you have any posts with your old account?
    I believe I remember reading that Mike deletes accounts that weren't activated, not ones that are inactive.

3. Kepler452bNew MemberMember

Yes, I had posted. My computer died awhile ago and it has all my old log info for different sites. I guess I'll keep trying, Iv had different variations of usernames on different pet forums so I'm not sure I remember it exactly right. ha ha :p

4. Anders247Fishlore LegendMember

Ah, OK, if you don't remember your username that could be a problem though.....

5. Kepler452bNew MemberMember

I found it, it's tied to an email I don't have anymore (no longer have that internet company).. I guess my question is now can they merge accounts or delete one for me. Thanks.

6. Anders247Fishlore LegendMember

Well, I don't think he deletes accounts, but he can ban one of them. I'm not sure if he can merge them.... what's the old accounts name?

7. CoradeeModeratorModerator Member

As far as I know we can't merge accounts, which account do you want to keep?

8. Kepler452bNew MemberMember

I like my new username but Id rather keep my older account. That being said I would rather not have this one banned because it has my main email on it, wouldn't that ban my email address? Id rather it just be deleted if possible then as I would like to put my main email address on my original account.

9. CoradeeModeratorModerator Member

PM sent to other ID

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice