Selling STUNNING Bluegrass Breeders & fry as package deal

SanDiegoRedneck
I have decided to only carry 4 strains of guppies (purple, gold, tuxedo koi and flamingo) due to the fact I want to focus correctly on them and have 4 tanks for each strain. Also maximum tanks I can fit in my house currently.
This means I have decided to part with a few of my strains entirely.

FOR SALE ( will accept any reasonable offer )
1M and 5F of absolutely amazing bluegrass guppies. Females are full blue on all fins.
+ Lots of fry 30+ maybe 50 haven't counted recently

20201226_115530.jpg

20201226_115528.jpg

20201226_115657.jpg

20201226_115741.jpg

Betta'sAnonymous
Wish i had somewhere to put them. I have always loved these since you first started posting pics of them!

RelaxingBettas
Yes I'd had them in the back of my mind, it's a gorgeous strain (especially since my adventures in having Japan blue golds has waned since 4 of 5 in two shipments didn't make it :/ yay one male breeding project), they certainly are beautiful- if I hadn't just (successfully) gotten golds and metal blacks to play with (and am currently fish-juggling to figure out where they go after quarantine, I have the trio of blacks with shrimp in a 20, the full gold ribbons may have to settle for a 10) I would certainly be thinking hard. (I still may, I have a pair of rams alone in a 29, and it sure is easier to keep the heat bumped up in a smaller tank lol.)
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Wish i had somewhere to put them. I have always loved these since you first started posting pics of them!

Top Bottom