Selling silvertips near Seattle WA

Otocinclus13

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I have a 30 gallon planted tank currently stocked with kuhli loaches, oto cats, and 15 silvertip tetra. It's a healthy, active tank that's about a year established, water changes every 1.5 weeks, values 0/0/20. I absolutely love it but... Now that my plants are really filling in, it's hard to see the silvertips unless I'm sitting in front of the tank! It doesn't help that I have an old fluorescent light with a slightly orange tint that makes them blend in just enough to be hard to see from 30 feet away. I'd like to sell them and use the money to get slightly bigger fish that I will be able to enjoy from across the house, not just in front of the tank! If I had the patience to wait a year while they grow it would be perfect, but... I don't.

For sale: 15 silvertips (6 males, 9 females) ranging from 1 inch to 1.5 inches. Asking $3 each ($45 for the lot). I paid $4 each a year ago from a good quality local shop, and I haven't lost a single fish or had any health problems in the tank except the loss of one oto two hours after settling them into the tank. Only selling as a group. Thanks!

P.s.. Please forgive the letters on the tank... My kids decorated so the fish would enjoy halloween too.

Attachments

Otocinclus13

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Coming down to $35 for the lot (less than $2.50 per fish). They'd be great in a smaller room where you're viewing the tank from close by. They're very active and fun!

Otocinclus13

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Coming down to $30 OBO. Can share pictures or video if anyone is interested.

Otocinclus13

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Coming down to $20. I really want to rehome these fish and get some that I can see from across the room!

John58ford

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Gladly spoken for. Looked just as described. Thanks so much!

Otocinclus13

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
John58ford said:
Gladly spoken for. Looked just as described. Thanks so much!
Glad you're happy with them!

John58ford

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Definitely, it was a long trip for them so they aren't fully colored up but I finished drip acclimation about a half hour ago. They seem to like my lazy river flow set up. Here's a couple pictures. It was replanting day so excuse the water mess. My boys also put some static clings on our tanks while I was servicing filters so the fish can enjoy Christmas too.
20191207_202714.jpg
20191207_202609.jpg
20191207_202702.jpg

Otocinclus13

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
They were pale while I was catching them, but they should color up great. The males are metallic tangerine, and the females are metallic lemon. Beautiful fish! Thanks for the pics!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom