Selling Mbuna

SinisterCichlids

Hello, I am looking to sell some stock off out of my mbuna show tank. I do not have pictures of all of my fish, but if you are interested in any, I can definitely get you some pictures and videos. I would prefer to meet up locally in the New York/New Jersey region, but shipping is on the table. Just to give my fish a good home! For sale I have:

- Psuedotropheus crabro/bumblebee cichlid/female (strong yellow and black barring) 6-7 inches
- Marmalade fuellborni/ob marmalade cat/male (beautifully colored up fish with vibrant blue orange and yellow) 5inches
- Maylandia callainos/cobalt blue zebra/male (hands down one of the best looking blue zebras you are going to find) 6 inches
- Lodotropheus sprengerae/rusty cichlid/male (dark brown color with a blue tint running through fins) 4 inches
- Melanochromis Joanjohnsonae/Exoasperatus/male (beautifully colored up!) 4 inches
- Malylandia Aurora/male (Almost fully colored up and showing signs of being an absolute show stopper in the tank) 3.5 inches

Attached are the photos of the rusty and blue zebra. Enjoy and please feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Attachments

• IMG-2288.JPG
    IMG-2288.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG-2292.JPG
    IMG-2292.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 52

SinisterCichlids

bciver

bciver

I would LOVE that cobalt blue zebra... but I already have one. Just for kicks... how much would you want for that guy?

SinisterCichlids

I would LOVE that cobalt blue zebra... but I already have one. Just for kicks... how much would you want for that guy?

Here are some more photos of him. featuring my yellow lab holding. I have about 30 of her fry from my male yellow labs. They breed pretty much every few months. He is about three years old. I bred him myself. I think $40 would be fair, but I am willing to compromise and possibly make a trade for some peacocks I'm in the market for. He is breeder ready and father to about 150 little blue zebras now. The ladies love him!
bciver

Attachments

• IMG_9156.PNG
    IMG_9156.PNG
    290 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9157.PNG
    IMG_9157.PNG
    169.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9158.PNG
    IMG_9158.PNG
    584.1 KB · Views: 35

bciver

Here are some more photos of him. featuring my yellow lab holding. I have about 30 of her fry from my male yellow labs. They breed pretty much every few months. He is about three years old. I bred him myself. I think $40 would be fair, but I am willing to compromise and possibly make a trade for some peacocks I'm in the market for. He is breeder ready and father to about 150 little blue zebras now. The ladies love him!
bciver
I tell you what... mine is like 1 1/2” long right now so sexing it is almost impossible (also, getting it in a net). But as soon as he gains a little size and I am able to see if he is a mad or female... I will come back to this if he is still available. But if he is a male, I will not need one.

SinisterCichlids

I tell you what... mine is like 1 1/2” long right now so sexing it is almost impossible (also, getting it in a net). But as soon as he gains a little size and I am able to see if he is mad or female... I will come back to this if he is still available. But if he is a male, I will not need one.

Ok sounds great. I am going to follow you so you can find me easily.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Want To Sell African cichlids
Replies
Views
Sanderguy777
  • Question
Replies
Views
A201
Replies
Views
SinisterCichlids