Selling homemade root tabs? Question

1. orangeclumsy1 Member Member

So this is a question and not a selling thread. I wasn't sure where else to put this so feel free to move if you see fit. :)

I'm in the process of making homemade root tabs from osmocote plus and clear gel tabs and was wondering if it was considered improper on here to offer them for sale. They'd obviously be very cheap because I'm not in this for the profit, but to mostly get rid of excess I just don't need. I'm not going to need the thousands of tabs that all these supplies will make!

I didn't know if that was something that everyone was okay with or if this was something where people were like "Well you can make those yourself so selling them is just ripping people off!"

Any input would be greatly appreciated. :) I think it would be a good idea because not everyone wants to spend all the money on the supplies, but also don't want to pay for the expensive pre-packaged root tabs you can buy at petsmart!

2. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

As long as they were really cheap then people may buy them but they may also be wary of what's actually in them