Selling Floating Water Lettuce, Snails

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by AngelTheGypsy, Apr 19, 2017.

1. AngelTheGypsy

AngelTheGypsy Fishlore VIP Member

382b27564c8d0ba4fa0640a61fd8af15.jpg

3265a8f995fc5c8ae3c3b2e3de795aa4.jpg

2b3d23d07796830fcf300fa93b5dd507.jpg

USPS small flat rate box full: $13 shipped. This will be approximately 50 plants, +/-. I can ship Monday through Wednesday.

Also have some ludwigia repens with great growth going, $2 per stem, approximately 5-6", red and green available. Limited quantities.

Plants are not snail free. I can try to remove as many as possible if unwanted, but no guarantee.

Have 3 nerite snails looking for new homes, approximately nickel sized, unusual patterns. $2 ea, flat rate shipping $7.15. All three for $12 shipped.

d0db1392782f4e253f1189e21ed928cc.jpg
    feb759f661b297a2330c2d3e7accdb63.jpg
    1439873a08e1378bcd92db8855d973f5.jpg

Will have mystery snails available in a month or so, unknown colors. Parents: Ivory male, jade female (parents nfs) currently 1 mm.

95506c817261cbc9a565c30e95f0940a.jpg

Ramshorn snails 10/$1 with plant order.

Also have bladder snails avail, free with any order. . Can ship a small flat rate box full for $8.50. (Well, probably not completely full, but name your quantity) The shipping is $7.15, the rest is just for time/handling. I know you can almost always get these free, this is just an offer.

I would also be interested in trade for select plants. PM me

I won't be stingy with this stuff. If you want half the tankful, I'll ship it to you.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  2. orangeclumsy1

orangeclumsy1 Valued Member Member

I'd be interested in a few plants. like maybe 3 or 4! But the shipping is a little steep, could I just get them in a padded envelope wrapped in damp paper towels in a ziplock? Also are there pest snails in your tank? (Ramshorn, MTS, pond)

3. OP
    OP
    AngelTheGypsy

I could do that if you like. I just can't guarantee they won't get squished. I'll check on a padded envelope tomorrow and pm you.

And no pest snails that I have seen, but I can't positively guarantee. I check very carefully for hitchhikers and if I find any, put them in my son's tank cuz he likes them, then wash the plants thoroughly.

4. orangeclumsy1

orangeclumsy1 Valued Member Member

Thats fine im willing to take the risk! just whatever one is cheapest haha. and okay awesome! I'll still probably do a bleach dip but it's nice to know theres not too much to worry about

5. Kalyn

Kalyn Valued Member Member

Wow! I'd like some!! But I won't be able to confirm until early next week. My card was skimmed, so I have to wait for the new one.

6. OP
    OP
    AngelTheGypsy

Ok just let me know. It may be the following Monday depending on how much you want. I've sold over half so far, but it'll grow back by next week.

7. Castiel*

Castiel* Well Known Member Member

Pm'd you.

8. OP
    OP
    AngelTheGypsy

Updated listing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice