Selling Baby Bettas

Fishrfriends101

Hello! I am planning on breeding this lovely couple of betta fish however I am wandering how I can sell the babies to loving homes because my pet shop breeds their fish themselves and I don't trust the other shops... I want to ensure homes before I breed them because I don't want any to have to go to a bad home, should I sell them online or on here? Opinions? Here are the pair...

dcf7a4c883fe8e7f74fa1290a792cc74.jpg
124fde90bf4756b5c7c9072e6786ddc5.jpg

Zerologist

If you sell them here, your baby bettas will be loved and taken care of very well... FishLore members are aquarists you can trust..

Fishrfriends101

If you sell them here, your baby bettas will be loved and taken care of very well... FishLore members are aquarists you can trust..

Yeah I thought so but I don't know if anyone will buy them? Also how much do you think I could charge for them if anything because I have to try get some money to help pay back the breeder tank

sassymomma

Where are you selling from? I might be interested in females if you're in Canada

As to what you could charge....I know I am about to pay 5bucks a lady at my lfs . The really beautiful ones(dumbo half moons) are 14.99 but I'm sure there's a mark-up along the way?

Fishrfriends101

Where are you selling from? I might be interested in females if you're in Canada

As to what you could charge....I know I am about to pay 5bucks a lady at my lfs . The really beautiful ones(dumbo half moons) are 14.99 but I'm sure there's a mark-up along the way?

I'm really sorry but I need to sell to the UK I should have specifiedsorry! And ok thank you I'll think around £5 then

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
CROWNTAILBETTA
Replies
Views
SM1199
Replies
Views
NearMeBettas
Replies
Views