Selling Around Atlanta

Sean Smith

Hey . I'm starting a project with a friend and don't have room to keep this tank as my own experiment anymore . 25+ guppies . 5 Bettas ( most are rescues . Health good, fins are good to needing help )5+ zebra danios ( one long finned). A blue gouramI missing an eye ( rescued that way, able to eat fine and has been growing) . A juvenile senagal bichir. Large pleco ( almosta foot). And a lamp eye tetra ( another rescue ( good condition). Selling all of those for 70 bucks . Can meet anywhere near the south Atlanta area . Up to Atlanta to down south , but not past, brooks area . ( the guppies are a strain I have been working on . Hybrid between wild and two different types of delta fancy. Have a post on fishlore about them ) thanks

Sean Smith

Would like not to ship if I have to . Don't know much about that process and would not be able to guarantee anything

Sean Smith

I'm able to sell specific guys too . Pm me for info

Katie13

Sean Smith any of the bettas left?

Sean Smith

Yeah . One red halfmoon male's fins got injured pretty badly . But the other blue and red halfmoon male and the three females are fairly nice . GouramI jumped out of my tank while I was at college . So he isn't around anymore .

Katie13

Sean Smith said:
Yeah . One red halfmoon male's fins got injured pretty badly . But the other blue and red halfmoon male and the three females are fairly nice . GouramI jumped out of my tank while I was at college . So he isn't around anymore .
Pics?

Sean Smith

Katie13

Sean Smith said:
They're gorgeous! Not sure if I'd be able to make the trip anytime soon though. It's a 4 hour drive.

Sean Smith

Where do you live ?

Katie13

Sean Smith

Tennessee ? Yeah that's a bit of a drive

Katie13

Sean Smith

Ever come down to Georgia and I still have them . I'd sell my five Bettas for 35 bucks

Katie13

Sean Smith said:
Ever come down to Georgia and I still have them . I'd sell my five Bettas for 35 bucks
We may take a trip down there sometime this year, so I'll let you know.

Sean Smith

Ok

Sean Smith

Pleco and dinosaur bichir have been sold .

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom