Seeing Allot Of My Clown Pleco...

• Thread starter FLGirl
  • Start date

FLGirl

Well Known
I recently sold off most of the bristlenose offspring that had completely taken over my 55 gallon aquariun, I turned around a large cave like piece of wood where the male usually was to try and dissuade breeding a little. I've had this little round clown pleco for years, more then a few times wondered if she was still in there....but with the bulk of the bristle nose gone everyone seems a bit happier and with the slight rearrangement I get to see my Clown more often. Love my bristle nose but they were becoming a heavy load on the tank.

Also she is covered in sand because my large male bristle nose is digging a giant hole and throwing sand everywhere... he never gives up... lol

Anyways here's my little babe...

20180731_181306.jpg

20180731_171457.jpg

Sarah73

Fishlore VIP
That is so funny! Right now I'm just breeding my long finned albino with a regular to get a mix of long finned colors I hope! Any video of the male going into the sand???!

FLGirl

Well Known
Sarah73 said:
That is so funny! Right now I'm just breeding my long finned albino with a regular to get a mix of long finned colors I hope! Any video of the male going into the sand???!
I tried but I guess the lighting is bad for a video you couldn't see him and then he hid. I'll keep trying.

DoubleDutch

Fishlore Legend
I love Clowns (though not ever kept them)

Top Bottom