Seanybaggs123 Interview

SeanyBaggs123

Well Known
Member
Messages
885
Umm first.... I could never possibly be mad at you! No way!

Haha well I wish it was because I was really good at cornhole (Baggs), and I am. However, it's not...
All of my Ohio friends are 5'11" plus. I am 5'8". Seany Baggs is short for Seany Baggins, after Bilbo Baggins.... the hobbit. My son Eric has been dubbed "Baby Baggs" and my daughter Emma "Baby Baguette"
 

MomeWrath

Well Known
Member
Messages
1,823
SeanyBaggs123 said:
Umm first.... I could never possibly be mad at you! No way!

Haha well I wish it was because I was really good at cornhole (Baggs), and I am. However, it's not...
All of my Ohio friends are 5'11" plus. I am 5'8". Seany Baggs is short for Seany Baggins, after Bilbo Baggins.... the hobbit. My son Eric has been dubbed "Baby Baggs" and my daughter Emma "Baby Baguette"
You shoulda stuck with the first story. ****. I'm never going to let you forget that you told me that. Just wait til Christmas ****.

Do you have any other interesting hobbies? LIke....powerlifting?
 

SeanyBaggs123

Well Known
Member
Messages
885
Magicpenny75 said:
You shoulda stuck with the first story. . I'm never going to let you forget that you told me that. Just wait til Christmas .

Do you have any other interesting hobbies? LIke....powerlifting?
Haha I literally have no shame about it. I use that tag name to sign up for open mic nights/usernames... whatever. I've been friends with these guys since forever. I own it!

Funny you should say that.... haha. My second powerlifting competition is actually this saturday. Also, I've renewed my love for fishing. Thinking about getting a pontoon and a trolling setup and fishing for walleye on the surrounding man made lakes.

Also, the LFS has gertrudae (spotted) blue eye bows!!! But he's the same one that let the forktails sell out before I could get in even though I'd been the only one asking about them for months!

Smalltownfishfriend said:
Why are you considering leaving the hobby??
Well.... I'm not anymore.

But, I was because it became a chore. I was neglecting proper maintenance and water changes. When I was doing what needed to be done for the fish, I was missing out on time with my young kids and started to resent the tanks. To be fair I have been extremely busy over the past few months and that has most likely contributed.

angelcraze snapped me out of it though. I overhauled my upstairs tank and made the time, and I have renewed motivation/appreciation for it. Not going anywhere for now!
 

MomeWrath

Well Known
Member
Messages
1,823
SeanyBaggs123 said:
Haha I literally have no shame about it. I use that tag name to sign up for open mic nights/usernames... whatever. I've been friends with these guys since forever. I own it!

Funny you should say that.... haha. My second powerlifting competition is actually this saturday. Also, I've renewed my love for fishing. Thinking about getting a pontoon and a trolling setup and fishing for walleye on the surrounding man made lakes.

Also, the LFS has gertrudae (spotted) blue eye bows!!! But he's the same one that let the forktails sell out before I could get in even though I'd been the only one asking about them for months!


Well.... I'm not anymore.

But, I was because it became a chore. I was neglecting proper maintenance and water changes. When I was doing what needed to be done for the fish, I was missing out on time with my young kids and started to resent the tanks. To be fair I have been extremely busy over the past few months and that has most likely contributed.

angelcraze snapped me out of it though. I overhauled my upstairs tank and made the time, and I have renewed motivation/appreciation for it. Not going anywhere for now!
An overhaul has always renewed my passion for the hobby as well. Sometimes a new plant or a new rock in the scape is all it takes, sometimes you gotta break out the magic erasers and the scissors and make it purdy again. Glad you're sticking around!
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #9
OP
AJE

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Member
Messages
5,117
Wait... is Magicpenny75 your aunt?
 

New Threads

Similar Threads

Similar Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
74
Guests online
1,935
Total visitors
2,009

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom