Seachem Tidal Filter 110

Dawn Michele

Hi everyone. Hope all is well. I was wondering if anyone has this filter. Thank you.

Dunk2

I have the Tidal 75 if that helps?

Dawn Michele

Dunk2 said:
I have the Tidal 75 if that helps?
Hi. Do you like it? IM also trying to find out how much wall clearance I need.

Dunk2

Dawn Michele said:
Hi. Do you like it? IM also trying to find out how much wall clearance I need.
Yes, I like it a lot. The flow is adjustable and you can fit a fair amount of media in it (for a HOB filter).

Dawn Michele

Dunk2 said:
Yes, I like it a lot. The flow is adjustable and you can fit a fair amount of media in it (for a HOB filter).

Thank you so much!! This is so helpful. Hopefully I have enough of room. I really want to get these filters.

Phormist

Hey there I don't specifically have the Tidal 110 but I have a Tidal 35, and two Tidal 55's and absolutely love them. They turn more gallons per hour than a lot of canister filters. I also love the neat features this brand has with their filters and you can control flow on them a lot.

I recommend them 100%.

Dawn Michele

Phormist said:
Hey there I don't specifically have the Tidal 110 but I have a Tidal 35, and two Tidal 55's and absolutely love them. They turn more gallons per hour than a lot of canister filters. I also love the neat features this brand has with their filters and you can control flow on them a lot.

I recommend them 100%.
Hello. Thank you for the info. Unfortunately IM not going to have enough of wall clearance for the 110's. I can't move the 125. I was thinking of doing 2 75's.

86 ssinit

Hey Dawn. Hope all is well. How’s Big Boy?
Yes I have that filter the tidal 110. Been using for around 3 yrs. it is a great filter. I have it on a 90 with a marineland 350. It is a better filter than the 350. As in it is quieter and hold twice as much media. I clean it every other week and the tank is clear.
Of the 3 major filters aquaclear,marineland and tidal. I say the tidal is the best. Like the 350 it restarts after a power outage.

Dawn Michele

86 ssinit said:
Hey Dawn. Hope all is well. How’s Big Boy?
Yes I have that filter the tidal 110. Been using for around 3 yrs. it is a great filter. I have it on a 90 with a marineland 350. It is a better filter than the 350. As in it is quieter and hold twice as much media. I clean it every other week and the tank is clear.
Of the 3 major filters aquaclear,marineland and tidal. I say the tidal is the best. Like the 350 it restarts after a power outage.
Hello. IM doing well and hope you are also. Big Boy is GREAT. I posted a video of him. Thanks for the info. I was looking into the Seachem 110 but I don't have enough of wall clearance. I only have 4 inches. I can't move the tank. I was thinking about going with 2 75's.

86 ssinit

Well if your replacing one of the 350s the 75 moves the same amount of water as the 350. 350gph.

Dawn Michele

86 ssinit said:
Well if your replacing one of the 350s the 75 moves the same amount of water as the 350. 350gph.
How much wall clearance do you have with the 110?

86 ssinit

4 and a half inches

Dawn Michele

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom