Sea Horses...Can u SEE me now??????

Discussion in 'Saltwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by lorabell, Mar 18, 2010.

1. l

lorabell Well Known Member Member

Just a small update......I thought is was very cool how my biggest male was trying to blend in during feeding time last night....the last pic is my big boy with one of his tankmates (another male)

Attached Files:

2. Tigerlily

Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

Fascinating creatures... they look as if they are doing well. Love the pics!

3. OP
    OP
    l

can u see me now

more pics!!!!

Attached Files:

4. Chris123

Chris123 Well Known Member Member

They are Gourgous!

What kind of setup is that?

CB

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  5. Tana

Tana Valued Member Member

Wow, he sure did blend in! They are so amazing..

6. LyndaB

LyndaB Fishlore Legend Member

That is so amazingly cool!!!! :;perfect

7. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

That's awesome! So glad they're still doing well for you.:;hug2

8. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

They are just amazing! Thanks for sharing them with us :)
    carol

9. Robin4

Robin4 Valued Member Member

Wow - He did a good job of hiding.... They are so beautiful! How do you get stuff done when you have them to look at all day??? lol

Robin

10. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Lori!

I'm so happy the sea horses are doing well. I hope you and hubby are too. Beautiful!!!!
    Ken

11. HOWsMom

HOWsMom Well Known Member Member

They are amazing - he sure did a wonderful job at blending in.

12. Red1313

Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Haha Sweet!

13. cm11599ps

cm11599ps Well Known Member Member

I've never done SW but was thinking about it, and if I did it might be a seahorse tank. Is it something that is REALLY difficult? What size tank do you need? Say a 30 gallon tank, is that OK for them and how many would be OK?

14. OP
    OP
    l

Thanks everyone!!!!!! It is very hard to get things done...I sit with them while trying to relax and watch tv at night.....I find myself staring at them for hours on end...unfortuneatly longer than most of the other tanks.....I miss all the good shows....lol....I did have a few issues with the tank in the beginning,and recently had a major slime issue( the horses do not like a strong flow...but hopefully I have gotten ahead of all that now....),I do take a very long time feeding them...I spread it out over a few hours in the evening, They r in a tall 38 gallon that a friend found for me at a yard sale( 5$)...lol...buy of the century...theyre tank is on my nightstands next to my bed....actually I have had less issues with them (thankfully) than my 20 gal fowlr....and I really pray it stays that way!!!!! Thanks for looking everyone!!!!!!

15. v

vict0r Valued Member Member

haha, hes like you cant see me......oh wait i guess you can your pointing that camera at me again.... :p

16. f

fishchick Valued Member Member

those are great sea horses , what do u feed them ?

17. k

kloseo Well Known Member Member

wow beautiful

18. j

justahobby New Member Member

i love seahorses!!!

19. Kunsthure

Kunsthure Well Known Member Member

That's it, I want sea horses now! Where can you buy them? Are they hard to keep?

-Lisa

20. mktany

mktany New Member Member

I absolutely love sea horses and love these pics! That first pic I almost couldn't find him lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice