Scape ideas for 54 gallon

CJLand

I’ve had this tank set up for a few months now, maybe around 5 or 6. I kinda liked the way I scaped it in the beginning but I felt it was missing something and I don’t like it very much anymore. It’s all fake plants, although I’d love to try live plants, that’s not in the budget anytime soon. I’ll probably change all the plants except the tall ones in the back. The tank is kinda like an eyeball shape as you can see in the pictures. It’s 41” long, 24” high, and in the very center is 20” wide. I’ve never done anything with driftwood before but I don’t think I did it right haha. I’m just wondering what you would do to rearrange the tank. I have a lot more manzanita wood and slate rock to add. The shape of the tank is awesome but it confuses me as to how to make it work. I definitely would like to add more verticality and overall make things a lot more natural and full. What would you do to this for this tank? I’m looking forward to hearing everybody’s visions haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    310.5 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 8

grac3

i think it looks really pretty! aquascaping is like art, there is no right or wrong, you definitely filled in the spaces nicely and the placements of the rocks are amazing. i think the only thing that you should change is the plastic plants to live plants! but still amazing scape :)

Upvote 0

Latest threads

Top Bottom