Saying Goodbye To An Old Friend..

Richard

Ah well, we had to bid a fond farewell to the last of our 'talking catfish'.. he'd simply outgrown the tank and so, like his brother before him, had to be given away!.. At least we know he's going to be ecstatic with his new home !.. Unlike his brother who went into a bigger aquarium, he's in a humongous outdoor pond with a variety of Oscars and Gourami.. lots of plants and nooks and crannies for him to hang out in!.. and the new owner's one of my co-workers who loves fish and knows how to take good care of them!

When I think of how many fish we lost in the past because of mistakes made, and the heavy feeling that I'd have inside while making the necessary changes on my profile, two things occur to me: we've not had to make any changes to our profile in quite a while because it's been a long time since we've lost any fish through human error, thanks to everything we've learned along the way from all you Fishloreans.. and secondly, making this particular change to my fish profile, feels great! We'll miss him though.

Lucy

HI Richard it's nice to see you again.
It's a tough decision but you did the right thing for your cats. Being that he's going to a friend, you can still visit.

Martinismommy

Sorry you had to say goodbye Richard but it sounds like a happy farewell for sure!

Richard

Definitely a happy farewell guys!.. it has been a while Lucy.. the powers that be at my station have finally allowed me, after much lobbying and incessant nagging, to add Fishlore to my accessibility list!..I'm actually into the last 19 minutes of my show and getting ready to hit the road!! . feels good to be back in 'the Lore' though!.. although I have no idea what to post on!!.. you guys have taught us too well!..LOL.. so we now have fish that are so healthy, if they could they'd probably wake us up at the crack of dawn to go jogging!!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Zonotrichia
Replies
Views
86 ssinit
Replies
Views
mattgirl
Replies
Views