Saved 3 more today!

1. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Went the fair today. Famous last words, right? :p

I payed $5 for me and my mom to throw 18 balls each. I won two fish, and mom got one. They'll be set up in a pond with my other 3 goldfish st a froends house, or in a 20 long and set them up with extra filtration, if we can find another 10 gallon for the bettas to be moved to. Hopefully, my friend'll get with me and he can get in the pond, but if not, the 20 long will be good till summer when I'm home from school.

Pics to come, but in the mean time, I'll do my best to describe them =3

One is orange, with black on top, One is white, and the other is all orange. I'm torn between the white one and the half black one as to who my favorite is XD

2. Wendy Lubianetsky Well Known Member Member

Lucky Fish. It is a wonder they even made it to your home alive.:;hf

3. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

The fairs only been going a few days. They were getting fresh air and water when we got there today, which is good (except for the fact that once their bags were retied, the lady was tossing them over the booth wall into the trash can that they sit in o_O). They're all in pretty good shape though. A few missing scales, and one has a bit of a rip in its fin, but otherwise healthy :)

4. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

I've got them set up in a little 3 gallon for now. I'll try to get to McDonalds tonight so I can use their wifi (on my iPhone now) and upload pics. We're going to buy a 10 gallon, get the bettas moved into the the 10 gallons, and get the Goldie's in the 20 long. Should work out well :)

5. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

lol you and the goldfish. You need to get that pond of yours up and running soon so you can do this to stock yours haha.

6. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Lol I tried, but mom doesn't want to take care of the 'pond' while I'm at school. :(

7. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

lol well guess you stuck for a bit still then, just means you'll have more fish in your friends pond waiting for you right?

8. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Lol right? I've already got 3 of them over there, not including the other fish of mine she has XD

9. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

lol, so where are these pics, common mcyd's can't be that far away....

10. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Lol soon, soon.

11. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

lol just teasing ya a bit.

12. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

Come on finish that big mac :p

13. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

nah my money is on a mint shake.

or even better, half mint half chocolate.

hmmmm now I'm thinking about that lol

14. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Haha, you guys are funny! I was eating homemade spaghetti with my mommy =3

My Mac is hating on the WiFi here at McDonalds, so it'll be a few minutes >.<

15. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

nah its the WIFI hating on educated mac users. I used to run into it with my MPB but now that I went Mini its just my phone and that does ok with just about everything.

16. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

OMG, so true XD

I'm getting there. Slooooooowly.... I have 1 of the 3 pics uploaded XD

17. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

SUCCESS!!!! >=D

The orange one:

[​IMG]

The 1/2 black one (too bad that black will fade :()

[​IMG]

Group shot! The White one has blue eyes!! <3 <3 <3

[​IMG]

18. Wendy Lubianetsky Well Known Member Member

:;wkThey are in good shape for fair fish.

19. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Right? The black one managed to rip his tail fin while I got them set up, but that's not a big deal at all. Other than that, and being a bit traumatized (lol), just some missing scales. =3

20. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

they look nice, I'm sure they are quite happy to get the heck out of those bags and into a real tank