Save me - Page 2

AggressiveAquatics

Mii said:
Pick him up and drag him out. Lock the door. And never let him in again.
I try but then my parents say “come out here and be social” and then I have to get up and leave very 2 minutes to make sure that kid isn’t In my room

Mii

AggressiveAquatics said:
This kid is trying to break my door down how do you have this little respect for someone else’s house.
I don't want to encourage violence, so I'm just going to keep my mouth shut.

AggressiveAquatics said:
I try but then my parents say “come out here and be social” and then I have to get up and leave very 2 minutes to make sure that kid isn’t In my room
Just refuse. Your parents can wait. Or lock the door and climb out the window.

AggressiveAquatics

Mii said:
Just refuse. Your parents can wait. Or lock the door and climb out the window.
That’s a genius idea I’m gonna do that

Mii

AggressiveAquatics said:
That’s a genius idea I’m gonna do that
Climb out window or barricade yourself in and ignore your parents?

AggressiveAquatics

Mii said:
Climb out window or barricade yourself in and ignore your parents?
Climb out the window

AggressiveAquatics

I ended up climbing out the window and I made it through the night. They leave tomorrow morning I’m in the home stretch

AcornTheBetta

Update?

My tank survived the day with only a few smudges on the glass from "Ooh look at the fishies!" My situation is a bit different cuz I LOVE my cousin to death and he is the cutest little 3 year old ever!

AggressiveAquatics

AcornTheBetta said:
Update?

My tank survived the day with only a few smudges on the glass from "Ooh look at the fishies!" My situation is a bit different cuz I LOVE my cousin to death and he is the cutest little 3 year old ever!
Just posted one and your lucky mine is a demon

NoahLikesFish

Just lock yourself inside with food

I have this issue with my mom, she has broken the filter at least 20 times now trying to look at the shrimp, when my 40 gal is full I’m locking the electrics in a safe so she can’t mess with them

Cowardlyslimeball

Mii said:
Why are people reacting to this with "sad"? What's sad about me wanting to live my life without being slowed down by annoying babies and toddlers? It's not like having them will make the already overcrowded earth a better place to live. I've got plans for my future that just wont work with kids around. Is there a problem with that?
Well it's not for everyone.
I love kids, I'd love to have a big family, just like mine! 5 kids makes a decent soccer game lol. If I had kids I would dedicate my while life to them, just like my mom did. But I might also be a religious sister. Don't judge, haha!

Mii

Cowardlyslimeball said:
Well it's not for everyone.
I love kids, I'd love to have a big family, just like mine! 5 kids makes a decent soccer game lol. If I had kids I would dedicate my while life to them, just like my mom did. But I might also be a religious sister. Don't judge, haha!
I just have other things I want to dedicate my life to. That's all.

AggressiveAquatics

Well I did it they left. Thank you all for coming with me through my journey

KribensisLover1

It’s so funny Bc we can lock ourselves in our rooms and people think we are the crazy ones. Like noooo we just don’t want fish to die.

Mii said:
Why are people reacting to this with "sad"? What's sad about me wanting to live my life without being slowed down by annoying babies and toddlers? It's not like having them will make the already overcrowded earth a better place to live. I've got plans for my future that just wont work with kids around. Is there a problem with that?
Nope! In fact, unless a person is sure that they want to be a parent, best to NOT imho. The last thing anybody needs is people having kids Bc it’s expected, without really wanting to. I’m 40 and just married and still deciding and my mom wisely said if you aren’t POSITIVE you want them, don’t do it!

To be fair—I have a CRAZY wild 7 year old nephew, and he is BY FAR the most respectful towards my acrylic show tank. He even runs to tell me if somebody touched it! He’s my best little friend. Just want to give him credit!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom