Saturday night chatter

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Mods, I'm making this our goof-off thread for tonight, because people here seem sillier on Saturday nights. This way we aren't overtaking someone else's thread. Hope it's okay, and I don't get sent to time out. ;D

What are we talking about tonight? Furallicah's at prom, so I say we discuss that. (Just kidding, Chris, don't get mad at me tomorrow if you see this!)

midthought

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Wow, prom? I guess it *is* that time of year. I forget because my semester boils down to finals cramming and all manner of procrastination to avoid finals cramming.

Treefork

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Oh Oh, I went to prom the year after I graduated from high school. A girl I used to work with asked me to PLEASE take her because her date was sick with mono. I was like.. ok I guess. She promised to pay for everything. (Of course I ended up paying) Well between the time she asked and the time we went I got a new girlfriend, so I had to explain to her that I was going to a prom with someone. She was ok with it just as long as I came over to her house after it was over in my tux! lol

josh11551

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
who studies anymore...lol i NEVER study. i have all A's and B's and i don't even pay attention in ANY classes.

Edit:ninja'd

Jrobber

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Proms? Speaking of proms, anyone have their Limo, that is taking them and about 10 friends to the prom, get a flat tire on the way? Pretty funny stuff.

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I went to prom, but I wasn't allowed to date (culture), so I went with friends. In 1991. Nineteen years ago. I went to prom 19 year ago. Shoot me.

Treefork

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
lol, my actual prom (not the after high school one) was 14 years ago. So, no need for any shooting here yet.

midthought

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I went to prom, but I wasn't allowed to date (culture), so I went with friends. In 1991. Nineteen years ago. I went to prom 19 year ago. Shoot me.
It isn't the number of years that I find funny, it's the fashion that must've been the craze in 1991! Did many people wear neon?

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Seriously, we're talking about prom tonight?

Last edited by a moderator:

josh11551

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
EDIT: wow Meenu i was born in '95 how.how does that make you feel?

midthought

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Neon? It was the 1990's not 1980's!
Hey now, I had a fabulous tracksuit outfit in 1992 that had at least three different neon colors in it. I believe it had pink, green, and orange. Of course, I was in elementary school then. If I were older, I could've been in one of these hot little numbers.

(from )

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Born in 1995... makes me feel grateful that I've had more and better life experiences than you.

jerilovesfrogs

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
i went to prom in '96. i love the 90's! in 96 it was all about minimalism, but in the early 90s, there could have still been a hint of the 80s.

Treefork

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Well, as much as I'd love to keep on this thread until the wee hours of the morning, I have to go read and then go to bed before my kids wake me up at 6am by climbing in my bed and sitting on my head. Little buggers. Night folks!

EDIT: We really need a live chat room on here.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom