Sand And Plants (osmocote Plus Root Tabs)

Cousincat

New Member
Messages
18
Reaction score
3
Points
1
So I really want to plant my 20 long and these are the most realistic things i can afford. Not including the plants, I already picked the ones I want. Are these sands 100% safe? I cant justify spending lots of money on sand so Is this good Also does the osmocite root tabs actaully work?
 

Attachments

Ms rose

Well Known Member
Messages
633
Reaction score
276
Points
63
Experience
Just started
Cousincat said:
So I really want to plant my 20 long and these are the most realistic things i can afford. Not including the plants, I already picked the ones I want. Are these sands 100% safe? I cant justify spending lots of money on sand so Is this good Also does the osmocite toot tabs actaully work?
Aww toot tabs **** how cute lol, sorry I'll butt out, no pun intended hahah
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #6

Cousincat

New Member
Messages
18
Reaction score
3
Points
1
Ms rose said:
Aww toot tabs **** how cute lol, sorry I'll butt out, no pun intended hahah
LOL I was in a hurry and just realized that. It gave me a chuckle reading your reply tho so it can't be that bad
 

Ms rose

Well Known Member
Messages
633
Reaction score
276
Points
63
Experience
Just started
Cousincat said:
LOL I was in a hurry and just realized that. It gave me a chuckle reading your reply tho so it can't be that bad
Haha typos are totally normal, it's just funny ones like your I say anything about, I'm not one of those "umm you didn't spell that righ" ppl
 

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Messages
3,866
Reaction score
2,242
Points
308
Experience
2 years
I myself use BDBS in all my tanks. I love the stuff, and definitely recommend the medium 20/40 grit. As previously mentioned though, MAKE SURE you wash/rinse the stuff first. Here's a couple pictures of what it looks like in my tanks for reference.
IMG_20180423_142451573_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180329_231115765_HDR.jpg
 
Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!





Top Bottom