Sand And Plants (osmocote Plus Root Tabs)

Cousincat

Reaction score
So I really want to plant my 20 long and these are the most realistic things i can afford. Not including the plants, I already picked the ones I want. Are these sands 100% safe? I cant justify spending lots of money on sand so Is this good Also does the osmocite root tabs actaully work?

Attachments

Ms rose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Cousincat said:
So I really want to plant my 20 long and these are the most realistic things i can afford. Not including the plants, I already picked the ones I want. Are these sands 100% safe? I cant justify spending lots of money on sand so Is this good Also does the osmocite toot tabs actaully work?
Aww toot tabs **** how cute lol, sorry I'll butt out, no pun intended hahah

Cousincat

Reaction score
Ms rose said:
Aww toot tabs **** how cute lol, sorry I'll butt out, no pun intended hahah
LOL I was in a hurry and just realized that. It gave me a chuckle reading your reply tho so it can't be that bad

Ms rose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Cousincat said:
LOL I was in a hurry and just realized that. It gave me a chuckle reading your reply tho so it can't be that bad
Haha typos are totally normal, it's just funny ones like your I say anything about, I'm not one of those "umm you didn't spell that righ" ppl

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I myself use BDBS in all my tanks. I love the stuff, and definitely recommend the medium 20/40 grit. As previously mentioned though, MAKE SURE you wash/rinse the stuff first. Here's a couple pictures of what it looks like in my tanks for reference.
IMG_20180423_142451573_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180329_231115765_HDR.jpg

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom