San francisco bay brand - FD Krill.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leeishom, Apr 8, 2010.

1. leeishomValued MemberMember

Any one feed this to The fishes? I started last week, my fishes love it, butbi thinknits making my tank yellowish cloudy.
    Did a 40% WC, but my bigger fish hated that.
    Any ideas?

2. Aquarist

AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Good afternoon,

I feed SF Bay freeze dried Krill to my Bloody Parrots and Silver Dollars once every 5 days as a treat. I feed them the krill the same day I do a water change. I haven't had any issues with it tinting my water. My fish love it! (presoaked) I make sure it's all eaten (and it doesn't take long). I have an over flow, hob, box that contains prefilter sponges, I make sure to remove any krill found there too.

Ken

3. OP
    OP
    l

leeishomValued MemberMember

Wow, as a treat?
    I must be doing things wrong.
    I give it to my aro every other day. My gouramis love fresh fd bloodworms.
    One time, a worm was sliding down the glass on my end, the gouramis followed it as it was continuing downwards.

Sorry for my typos, I'm using an iPhone.

4. Aquarist

AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Hello Lee,

I don't see that you are doing anything wrong. I would suggest a staple pellet food for any fish though in addition to the Krill. A varied diet is always best. Just to clarify, I do feed my fish every day, I just don't give them krill every day :) I use a staple pellet too.

Ken

5. OP
    OP
    l

leeishomValued MemberMember

Yes, pellets are a must.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice