SAMSUNG VS APPLE - Page 2

SAMSUNG OR APPLE

• SAMSUNG

• APPLE

Results are only viewable after voting.

GlennO

Apple, though not by choice, my employer provides them. I've never tried Sumsang products.

AJE

I don't really understand "brand loyal" people. I'm like a phone is a phone.

Quiche

Hmm...I've always had Android phones, because they're just so much cheaper, and I'm going to replace it in 2 years anyways But I do have an iPad that the school mandates, so I had to get a Mac laptop for the sake of compatibility.

Betta'sAnonymous

I kind of look at Apple products in one way. Back in the 90s, we had only Apple computers at school. I always thought of them as "computers for dummies". That attitude just carried over to their other products as well.

AcornTheBetta

Dang it. I shouldn't have messaged this thread. Now Samsung is losing even more

Hugooo

For those who care, the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro just came out! They have so many interesting new features! See ! For you Samsung users, maybe take a look and see for yourself

Betta'sAnonymous

Hugooo said:
For those who care, the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro just came out! They have so many interesting new features! See ! For you Samsung users, maybe take a look and see for yourself
Probably features SAMSUNG has had for 2 or 3 models already...like usual

Hugooo

Betta'sAnonymous said:
I don't think so... it has the strongest glass ever in a smartphone and you know LiDAR? The thing they use on Mars? Well, it's now on iPhones

Betta'sAnonymous

Hugooo said:
I don't think so... it has the strongest glass ever in a smartphone and you know LiDAR? The thing they use on Mars? Well, it's now on iPhones
You saying iPhone users are clutzes and keep dropping their phones?

AcornTheBetta

Betta'sAnonymous said:
Hugooo said:
Jee look it has a OLED now! I wonder who did that first.... I mean wow they made the phone smaller! Now you can pay more money for a smaller phone that costs them less to make!
Betta'sAnonymous said:
You saying iPhone users are clutzes and keep dropping their phones?
Lol. That is true.

Wow nightmode. Who could have had that one?

FinalFins

For me its the battle between iOS and Android systems. I have never been a fan of Samsung products but i can admit Android is a pretty good system... samsung vs apple I vote apple.

Tafetti

Samsung all the way! I tried the iphone but apparently I need more buttons to navigate. Too old to figure out how to get around. lol

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom