SAMSUNG VS APPLE

SAMSUNG OR APPLE

• SAMSUNG

• APPLE

Results are only viewable after voting.

AcornTheBetta

This is a battle to the death between these two brands to see which is superior!
Debate all you want Apple people, Samsung will still win!
Samsung army I need your help!
You can’t change your poll answers so choose wisely!

DoubleDutch

UHHHH A POLL THAT ISN'T A POLL ?

SAMSUNG FOR ME.

AcornTheBetta

DoubleDutch said:
UHHHH A POLL THAT ISN'T A POLL ?

SAMSUNG FOR ME.
WDYM IT'S NOT A POLL?

Utar

Samsung, LG, Motorola, etc. Anything is better then an Apple product. Years ago I had an mp3 player that I could simply plug into my computer and load music up. My brother gave me an Ipod for Christmas. When I tried to plug it into my computer, it did nothing. I was told I had to go on some stupid website download this and buy that. I put the Ipod back in the box, set on a shelf in my closet and forgot about it.

AcornTheBetta

Utar said:
Samsung, LG, Motorola, etc. Anything is better then an Apple product. Years ago I had an mp3 player that I could simply plug into my computer and load music up. My brother gave me an Ipod for Christmas. When I tried to plug it into my computer, it did nothing. I was told I had to go on some stupid website download this and buy that. I put the Ipod back in the box, set on a shelf in my closet and forgot about it.
LOL SAMSUNG FOR LIFE!

DoubleDutch

AcornTheBetta said:
WDYM IT'S NOT A POLL?
CAUSE YOU'RE GIVING ONLY ONE POSSIBLE ANSWER HAHAHA

AcornTheBetta

DoubleDutch said:
CAUSE YOU'RE GIVING ONLY ONE POSSIBLE ANSWER HAHAHA
LOL. THIS IS HOW WE KNOW THAT SAMSUNG RULES!

tuggerlake26

Samsung. Just not my Samsung 20 ultra. Camera has been awful and I regret getting this model. I absolutely loved my s9.

kbn

I PREFER SAMSUNG!
But you gotta admit, Apple is more safer

Betta'sAnonymous

Yeah i had an iPod once. My mp3 player was approaching the end of its life. I replaced it with an iPod with the same size hard drive. Which ended up meaning instesd of the 2300 songs or so i had on my old mp3 player, i could only store about 750 songs on the ipod.

AggressiveAquatics

Apple... please don’t hurt me

Betta'sAnonymous

Darwinthebloodparrot said:
Apple... please don’t hurt me
*throws rotten cabbage*

faydout

I've worked IT in some pretty high security government facilities. Apple is the only one that I remotely trust, and I don't trust them.

kanzekatores

Definitely Apple. Everything Samsung to me looks offbrand and like wierd iPhones.

ghostdawg

It depends. Samsung sells all types of products besides techie things... Apple makes pretty good computers, phones, etc but is too expensive.

AcornTheBetta

Oooo. Samsung is winning, but Apple is gaining votes!

AJE

I've never used Samsung just apple

Prest12

Definitely Apple. It’s mainly just a bunch of little things that, once you’ve tried, you can’t live without. For instance this button (Circled at the bottom).

FishBoy101

Samsung as Apple phones are LAGGY and expensive compared to Samsung.

Prest12

FishBoy101 said:
Samsung as Apple phones are LAGGY and expensive compared to Samsung.
Never had an apple product lag, and I use an eight year old iPad, and six year old iPhone.

Edit: I know the screenshot is from a newer phone. I just upgraded like a month ago.

FishBoy101

Prest12 said:
Never had an apple product lag, and I use an eight year old iPad, and six year old iPhone.
Have an 3 year old ipad- takes 10 minutes to load(prob cause I over used it at the start lol)

BettasAreSuperior

Samsung all the way!!!! I just prefer Samsung and I think iphones are complicated and overrated.

DoubleDutch

AcornTheBetta said:
Oooo. Samsung is winning, but Apple is gaining votes!
They will be banned hahahaha

CaptainAquatics

I would say Apple for phones, but not much else. I personally really like Apple phones, IMO they look better and seem more “official” of that makes any sense, but I don’t like most other Apple products. Their headphone lines, computers, and some of their watches (some watches are fine though) all seem either 1) to expensive, or 2) to expensive. Take AirPods for example, I know I may get hate for this but IMO AirPods just seem like an annoyance. Having to keep track of those two tiny ear buds that look uncomfortable to wear. They are also EXTREMELY overpriced. MacBooks I also find to be overly priced for the quality they offer. I would take a dell laptop any day over a MacBook. I know those may be unpopular opinions but they are mine.

EDIT: Also going back to AirPods, a lot of people just buy them to be “flashy” or “show off money” and I just don’t get why you would waste your money.

AcornTheBetta

50/50

kanzekatores

I just experience lag on old stuff like iPads. I guess I prefer it because it's what I've been using and don't wnt to learn to use something else lol. Idk samsung just seems like a newfangled fad or something. Everyon knows the history of the iPhones 1-X, but Samsung... what are samsung phones called again?

AcornTheBetta

kanzekatores said:
I just experience lag on old stuff like iPads. I guess I prefer it because it's what I've been using and don't wnt to learn to use something else lol. Idk samsung just seems like a newfangled fad or something. Everyon knows the history of the iPhones 1-X, but Samsung... what are samsung phones called again?
Samsung Galaxy is the main line, but there are many others. That's what I like more. There are more options than if you were getting an Iphone.

Utar

I have been a computer techie since 1980 and at first I loved my Apple computer. Except for a couple of brands, Apple would not allow anyone else to clone their computers and sell them.

IBM build their own versions of computers and allowed the entire world to clone and use them to improve and spread the technology around the globe. That is why most of the entire world knows about and owns different brands of cheap computers, all due to IBM.

Apple would have never allowed this to happen. Many people would have never been been able to afford a computer if Apple had cornered the market and IBM had not existed.

This is why forty years ago I threw my Apple computer in the trash and swore off Apple products.

toeknee

Samsung. Apple has confirmed more than once and on more than one model of iphone that they purposely slow down older model phones, forcing customers to upgrade to new phones. Pretty gross business tactics.

faydout

toeknee said:
they purposely slow down older model phones, forcing customers to upgrade to new phones.
Is this supposed to be better business practice than releasing a phone they knew had battery issues, and only did a recall when they started making front page news about these phones burning peoples garages down?

AcornTheBetta

toeknee said:
Samsung. Apple has confirmed more than once and on more than one model of iphone that they purposely slow down older model phones, forcing customers to upgrade to new phones. Pretty gross business tactics.
That is true tho.

I feel like Samsung is always 1 step ahead of Apple or 7. The Samsung Galaxy S4 had face unlock, which apple only released on the 10, 6 years later. Samsung has also now made a phone with a folding screen. Queue Apple making one and then everyone claiming Apple made it first. Lol.

Aquariumlover1357

I feel like I'm late but I like Apple. Our Samsung Ipad gave out on its 3rd year of usage. But I only feel like that's because it's pretty much the only Samsung product I've ever used. I think the reason a lot of people like Apple better is not because it's better, but because it just had more people in the beginning, and it eventually spread, and more people have its products, so obviously Apple seems to win.

Edit: I searched this up, and Apple released its first product a year or two before Samsung came out with its first product. Also, I found that Apple phones are easier to use and Samsung phones adjust to your need much easier. I think either is better nor worse than the other. Argument settled.

AcornTheBetta

Aquariumlover1357 said:
I feel like I'm late but I like Apple. Our Samsung Ipad gave out out its 3rd year of usage. But I only feel like that's because it's pretty much the only Samsung product I've ever used. I think the reason a lot of people like Apple better is not because it's better, but because it just had more people in the beginning, and it eventually spread, and more people have its products, so obviously Apple seems to win.
Samsung really wasn't very popular in the U.S. in the beginning, but apple being a U.S. company was. Samsung is by far more popular in most other countries tho.

Cinabar

Apple phones and ipads because i like the look of it haha... I'm in it for the aesthetics, so nice and sleek. I hate the constant notifications though. Every single day a message pops up and I'm like "please for the love of god I don't want to update my software!" Apple laptops are awful too. Maybe I'm just too used to Windows but macOS is so frustrating to use

fishyfriends876

To be honest I don't really like Samsung, because from my childhood I was just using apple products. The first computer/laptop I remembered was an iMac, and the first phone I saw/got was apple as well. Samsung is foreign to me.

Justin2526

I'm so confused why is there no google option? I get that they are a bit newer to the phone market, but if anything they're just samsung but everything integrates way better and makes for a much cleaner, smoother design and really everything. Plus, pixels have the best cameras of any phone I've ever seen. And googles camera features software wise are second to none.

kanzekatores

Justin2526 said:
m so confused why is there no google option? I get that they are a bit newer to the phone market, but if anything they're just samsung but everything integrates way better
There's also HP, LG, Huawei... but Samsung and Apple seem to be the most popular.

Justin2526

kanzekatores said:
There's also HP, LG, Huawei... but Samsung and Apple seem to be the most popular.
Doesn't mean they are the best. All things aside, Samsung is for sure better than apple, as any Android product is, however they are not good products. I would go as far to say I prefer motorolas to samsungs. Samsungs are clunky, wear out fairly fast, and have a ton of predownloaded garbage compared to other androids. That being said iphones are iphones and I would never own one.

fishyfriends876

Justin2526 said:
Doesn't mean they are the best. All things aside, Samsung is for sure better than apple, as any Android product is, however they are not good products. I would go as far to say I prefer motorolas to samsungs. Samsungs are clunky, wear out fairly fast, and have a ton of predownloaded garbage compared to other androids. That being said iphones are iphones and I would never own one.
I think you meant Apple is better than Samsung

Justin2526

fishyfriends876 said:
Actually yeah when I really do think about it samsungs are horrible products and I'd rather own an iphone than one. That being said I am in no way an apple fan.

AcornTheBetta

fishyfriends876 said:
BOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOO! lOoK aT mE i'M nAmEd aFtEr A fRuIt. Plus Samsung makes so much more than just phones and computers and tablets. They make appliances and other stuff.

Justin2526

AcornTheBetta said:
BOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOO! lOoK aT mE i'M nAmEd aFtEr A fRuIt. Plus Samsung makes so much more than just phones and computers and tablets. They make appliances and other stuff.
This sounds like it's coming from someone who hasn't ever owned an iPhone. Just saying...

And making second rate electronics of all varieties isn't something samsung should be proud of. Apple has mastered the phone, laptop, and computer and sticks to it's well-defined niche.

fishyfriends876

AcornTheBetta said:
Hi, I'm Samsung and Samsung means 3 stars

Yeah, Samsung makes MANY more things than Apple. Even air conditioning lol. I like Samsung air conditioning.

But like phone and device wise I like apple better.

AcornTheBetta

Justin2526 said:
This sounds like it's coming from someone who hasn't ever owned an iPhone. Just saying...

And making second rate electronics of all varieties isn't something samsung should be proud of. Apple has mastered the phone, laptop, and computer and sticks to it's well-defined niche.
I've owned an iPhone before and I steal my friends phones all the time.
fishyfriends876 said:
Hi, I'm Samsung and Samsung means 3 stars

Yeah, Samsung makes MANY more things than Apple. Even air conditioning lol. I like Samsung air conditioning.

But like phone and device wise I like apple better.
Well how many stars does an Apple have, 0. 3 > 0 hilarious

kanzekatores

Samsung is just weird and foreign to me. All I've ever known is Apple. So people who use Samsung are IMPOSTERS.
And I agree, Apple has mastered making the products that they do. The macbook is a favorite with everyone. It's like comparing an Apple macbook with a Dell; the Apple product is always better!

erinw347

Apple. It’s overpriced but at least I’m using a phone that actually looks good. Samsung’s look like a piece of metal that someone pulled off a car from the 60s. Not to mention samsung photo quality is like 144p :yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

Justin2526

I have to agree with that. Samsungs have terrible cameras. And don't forget that iphones were never banned from planes for being explosive pieces of garbage.

toeknee

Ah yes. Massive corporations line their pockets with billions of our dollars and us little consumers throw our money at them fight with each other over which multi-billion dollar company is better. lol. Crazy world we live in.

AcornTheBetta

Come on Samsung! Push Push Push!

Skrabbitskrabbit

I vote Apple due to it being more user- friendly OS
I made the switch to iOS in college and initially disliked the MacBook operating system but the phones are even more user friendly compared to non-Apple. My husband notoriously flip-flopped a few years ago but only had a Samsung for the life of one phone and is now back to Apple.

AcornTheBetta said:
They make appliances and other stuff.
I use a Samsung washing machine at a rental house I clean and that thing has nothing but issues. Been using it a year and get an error message every time and no regular appliance service people in the area will touch a Samsung so I made an appointment with a *special samsung* tech for (wait for it) November.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Find a Guru

Top Bottom