Same stuff, different package?

Chalupacabra

Went to pick up some Seachem Matrix and am having a difficult time finding it locally.

Usually I get it packaged like this:

You must be registered to see images

I can’t find this, but I’ve found this a few places:

I know it’s pre-packaged and measured for the Seachem-brand filters, but is it functionally any different than the canisters? For example, is it pre-bagged or anything? Is it the same stuff?

Would love to hear from anyone who’s purchased the Tidal-branded Matrix packs if the contents are different or it’s just differently packaged.

bored411

Went to pick up some Seachem Matrix and am having a difficult time finding it locally.

Usually I get it packaged like this:

I can’t find this, but I’ve found this a few places:

I know it’s pre-packaged and measured for the Seachem-brand filters, but is it functionally any different than the canisters? For example, is it pre-bagged or anything? Is it the same stuff?

Would love to hear from anyone who’s purchased the Tidal-branded Matrix packs if the contents are different or it’s just differently packaged.
I found images of it in amazon reviews. It's the same stuff just different packaging. It comes in a single plastic bag-looking thing.

carsonsgjs

Yep, exactly the same. Just comes in a seachem zip media bag, with the amount you get depending on whether you get it for a 35, 55, 75 etc.

Chalupacabra

Thank you both!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Chalupacabra
Replies
Views
Cody
Replies
Views
Black Thumb