Salvinia minima and duckweed for sale

idkausernamesoyeah

Well Known
Reaction score
hello all!! i have an excess of duckweed and salvinia minima, i have it in three tanks and it grows like weeds haha. i hate to throw it out when it gets to cover the whole tank so i was wondering if anyone was interested in buying some from me! i could use some money right now because i havent been working for some time and its always nice to have money to fuel my mts! price is negotiable and pm me if interested!! if anyone has any tips for selling and shipping it lmk! i have malaysian trumpet snails, pond snails and malaysian trumpet snails, but i will remove any eggs or snails that i see but its still possible to get them in your tanks

Attachments

OP
idkausernamesoyeah

idkausernamesoyeah

Well Known
Reaction score
hello guys just wanted to keep this thread going, still selling!! i have plenty of this stuff lol. im selling a good size clump for 5 dollars plus shipping which is usually around 4.50-5 bucks

Alliebaaba

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
So glad I ordered! Plants are all doing great! Fast shipping, and Idkausernamesoyeah is a pleasure to do business with! So if anyone is on the fence, you won't regret buying them!

OP
idkausernamesoyeah

idkausernamesoyeah

Well Known
Reaction score
Alliebaaba said:
So glad I ordered! Plants are all doing great! Fast shipping, and Idkausernamesoyeah is a pleasure to do business with! So if anyone is on the fence, you won't regret buying them!
thank you so much for the good review! im glad i could help

New Threads