Want To Buy Salvinia cucullata, Amazon sword, potho

Ssnaaiil

I am looking to buy some salvinia cucullata, Amazon sword and a potho plant/clipping

Roman96

I have various pothos clippings (and philodendron) as well as salvinia minma. Dont have amazon swords or salvinia cucullata though.

Ssnaaiil

I have various pothos clippings (and philodendron) as well as salvinia minma. Dont have amazon swords or salvinia cucullata though.
Can you post pictures of the pothos you have for sale?

Roman96

Can you post pictures of the pothos you have for sale?
The main plant is currently outside, but I have these clippings for reference. I could send around 10 clippings at most.
They are variegated so the more light they get the more yellow you will get, and at barely any light you'll get just green.

Attachments

• 20210913_154310.jpg
    20210913_154310.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 8

Ssnaaiil

The main plant is currently outside, but I have these clippings for reference. I could send around 10 clippings at most.
They are variegated so the more light they get the more yellow you will get, and at barely any light you'll get just green.
How much for 1 clipping? And how much would shipping be?

Roman96

How much for 1 clipping? And how much would shipping be?
I could probably get fit you 1 clipping in a small flat rate (will try and fit 3 just in case DOA) so shipping would be around 8 dollars (depending on where you live). How about 15 dollars total? PM me and we can work out payment/shipping.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
DoubleTailHalfMoonBetta
Replies
Views
Cowardlyslimeball
Replies
Views
Dan12boy
Want To Buy Amazon Sword and Vals