Salutations!

utum0705

Reaction score
I went to look at fishes today at the local store and found tropical fish very interesting. Decided that it would be my new hobby. I'm Tahny and a new member. Hello all!

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi! welcome to the hobby

Neville

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
welcome to fishlore, if u r a new aquarist start with the biggest tank u can afford. they r easy to maintain. we will try our best to help u.

susitna-flower

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to fishlore! If there is anything we can do to help, just ask. First thing to do, before you buy your tank or fish, read all the posts in the Fish Tank Beginners Guides the link is at the bottom of each page! Much easier to research before, then like neville said get the biggest tank, and filters etc that you can afford. If it is a 5 gal, well, just never overcrowd, and you will still love it.

This time in the hobby, (after taking 30 years off), I started with a 55 gal. , and now am going up from there. Have FUN!!

Fish in the Frozen North 8)

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome to Fishlore! You will have a lot of help here.

utum0705

Reaction score
I already feel at home. Thanks All!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
welcome to FishLore! Theres lots of info here, make your self at home and read some articles before you set your tank up
carol

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore! It's great to have you with us! Please click on the link in my signature "Fishlore Articles for Beginners". It will help you a lot in getting started. Make sure you understand the cycling process before cycling your tank and getting any fish. We will be right here helping you get the tank going!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom