Saltwater Pros!! I'm looking for you!!

Amnagrla
I read through the Top 10 list for beginners. Now, what I'm suggesting, could already exist here.. and if it does, can someone find the link for me?

What I'm looking for is for someone to make a post, it will be lengthy, from the very start of saltwater aquariums... Pretending (or assuming) that the reader has NO experience whatsoever. Start with how do you even begin? What all the abrev. mean, what you need, what to test for, what is required, differences between saltwater and freshwater... Something that is just a complete guide from start to finish, and then, obviously, we will Sticky it.

Anyone game??

Peterpiper
I read through the Top 10 list for beginners. Now, what I'm suggesting, could already exist here.. and if it does, can someone find the link for me?

What I'm looking for is for someone to make a post, it will be lengthy, from the very start of saltwater aquariums... Pretending (or assuming) that the reader has NO experience whatsoever. Start with how do you even begin? What all the abrev. mean, what you need, what to test for, what is required, differences between saltwater and freshwater... Something that is just a complete guide from start to finish, and then, obviously, we will Sticky it.

Anyone game??

Now this would take some time to do... But the nice people at FishLore have already done this! . If you go to the top of the screen and click ARTICLES Then click saltwater aquarium setup, it will take you through the setup stages. You will also see some words are underlined, ie "saltwater test kits" if you click on the underlined words, you will go to the link that covers saltwater test kits. I have attached the link to start you off. If you have any questions about anything, then just ask. Hope this helps
https://www.fishlore.com/SaltwaterAquariumSetup.htm

≈ D ≈
That is definitely a great link for beginners and advanced hobbyists. One thing though, there are quite a few abbreviations used on the forums that throw even me let alone total fledglings.

Maybe a Common Abbreviations Used sticky could help? Just a thought.

Regards,
D :;co

Kevin
harley, where is locust,nc?

agsansoo
harleyman,
I have such a list, will post it later today.

agsansoo
Saltwater Acronyms are posted !

≈ D ≈
Kevin: Locust is located in Stanly County between Charlotte & Albemarle

agsansoo: saw the sticky ... sweeeet

agsansoo
Your welcome. Thanks for the suggestion !

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Vladhasky
Replies
Views
saltwater60
Replies
Views
lovetuv
Replies
Views