Saltwater Fish Sticker Shock!

Jesterrace

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Of course I have to declare them. I don' think I'll have an issue bringing them back either but I'll still probably wait until summer to do so.
Good idea, about how far is the nearest US LFS that you could pick stuff up from? Just getting an idea for how long of a trip it will be.

Kimara

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
It's probably at least ten hours to the nearest city in the US. If they have a fish store is another story... Lol

Jesterrace

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Are you really in a remote part of the province? I don't remember the run from Buffalo to Toronto or Ottawa being anywhere near that long.

Kimara

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hahaha, the trip from Ottawa through Toronto is 5 hours, and then I have to get to the states from there. And I'm not even in Ottawa, so there's that. Honestly I've only ever done the trip twice and it was when I was a kid. Maybe it only felt that long.

Kimara

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Wait... I was wrong. I'm pretty close to the border. I thought I'd have to go around the lakes for some reason... Derp.

Jesterrace

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Wait... I was wrong. I'm pretty close to the border. I thought I'd have to go around the lakes for some reason... Derp.
Glad to hear it. They are robbing you blind up there for this hobby (and possibly other things).

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom