saltwater book

paswed

this my be on here somewhere but I can not find it can someone tell me which book is best to read for starting a saltwater tank

paswed

thansk

BlueGreen

Yep, I recently purchase both: THe Conscientious Marine Aquarist & The New Marine Aquarium. Still reading, and trying to take it all in. And, eventually I will take the jump from Freshwater to SW. Hopefully, by the end of the year.

paswed

how do you like the books so far

BlueGreen

I like both books so far. There is a lot of info. and I really haven't had enough time to dive into them as of yet. Just been skimming so far.

Trio123

I read New Marine Aquarium throughly and it was extremely helpful for someone just beginning. I have skimmed the Conscientious Marine Aquarist and it seemed to be good for a more advanced hobbiest but I haven't had time to read the whole thing through yet.

I hope to set up a 10 gallon nano saltwater when I get a good paying job and can afford it. I am going to do the harder nano tank because it is cheaper, but I do know it will be harder to keep stable. Definitely read the New Marine Aquarium book if you are starting out.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom