Sakura/fire Red Cherry Shrimp Want To Sell 

thequietman44

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My shrimp colony grew over the winter so I have about 100 shrimp available.

These are the highest quality RCS I've ever owned (deep red solid color) and were billed as Fire Red when I got them, which seems to be consistent with the RCS Grading sticky post. I can't seem to get a good picture of them, but here are a few during feeding time. I'm not sure why the foreground ones look so washed out/orange:
IMG_20190409_210213819_HDR[1].jpg
IMG_20190409_210107219[1].jpg
IMG_20190325_210313576_BURST000_COVER_TOP[1].jpg

10 + 2 shrimp for $30 shipped
20 + 5 shrimp for $40 shipped

Size will vary somewhat, but I usually try to ship juvenile shrimp <0.5" because they ship and acclimate to a new tank better. If you want some adults I can probably make that happen too.

Shrimp will ship in breather bags with some java moss in an insulated box via USPS Priority. I'll ship orders on Mon-Tues as long as the weather forecast for your area is above 40 F. I'll probably ship the first orders starting April 22-23 unless I can get my shipping materials together before then

MD_Plants

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I will be interested in the 20 + 5 in a few weeks. Just posting so i’m subbed

ZEKE KING

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I am interested in the 20+5!

brondo

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Im interested in the 20+5 also.

ZEKE KING

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Actually, if you're still in the Pittsburgh area (I just noticed the location under your icon) I am from that area as well! So if our weather keeps being wacky and you want to, I could pick them up in person. Though if you prefer shipping that works too, since hopefully even then they wouldn't be in transit that long since in theory they could just drive 20 minutes

MJohnson

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I'm interested in the 20+5 as well.

thequietman44

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
ZEKE KING said:
Actually, if you're still in the Pittsburgh area (I just noticed the location under your icon) I am from that area as well! So if our weather keeps being wacky and you want to, I could pick them up in person. Though if you prefer shipping that works too, since hopefully even then they wouldn't be in transit that long since in theory they could just drive 20 minutes
Sure, local pickup is fine too. Send me a PM and we can arrange a time/place to meet.

thequietman44

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
The first shipments are on their way .

If anyone else wanted shrimp this week I can still ship tomorrow so send me a PM. Otherwise I'll ship the next orders next week on April 29th & 30th. I have about 50-60 shrimp left.

thequietman44

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Weather is still pretty decent in my area so I'll be shipping the next orders April 29th & 30th (Mon & Tues next week). Message me if you haven't already.

GrayRas

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I am interested! If you can ship today still then great. Ile get the 20 + 5.. PM mi and ile send you my paypal email to pay and address.

ETNsilverstar

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I'm interested in the 10+2 if you still have some left.

thequietman44

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
If anyone else wanted shrimp this week let me know. I'll be shipping shrimp out tomorrow (5/7), and possibly Wed (5/8) for destinations that are a 2-day ship from here.

guppgirl

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Realize that it's too late for this week, but if you still have some left next week, I'm interested in the 20+5, or the 10, if you don't have that many left.

Corine

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Interested in the 20+5 if you have any available. May need to wait for cooler temperatures.

thequietman44

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have plenty again, but as you say it may be best to wait for some cooler temperatures. I have a busy July but I'll probably resume shipping in August depending on local and destination temperatures. I've seen some people use cold packs but in my experience they don't last long enough to be useful for Priority Mail shipping. I'll post again when I'm ready to resume shipping or you can PM me and we can work out a good shipping window.

Foxxway

Valued Member
Reaction score
any left?

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom