Sadie

1. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

This is our Hamster Sadie. she is a Chinese Dwarf Hamster.
    Carol

Attached Files:

2. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

She is so adorable!

3. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Thank You! she is very spoiled ;)
    Carol

4. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

I can tell. She's worth it! ;D

5. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

awwwww so cute!
    i want one...or two...or five....
    *sigh*
    ;)

6. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

she's a doll.and she's so fat. Always searching me for food. ;D I was told they don't do good with another hamster so she is a spoiled only hamster.
    Carol

7. dano569 Member Member

that is a cool hamster.i have a golden hamster named arnold.i also have 2 gerbils named vanessa and victoria. :D ;D

8. lbandn Initiate Member

usually they don't do well with other ones but i have 2 that share 2 cages that are attached to each other and they get along fine. Mine will come to the cage I feed them in when I tell them I'm feeding them and they are fun to play with.

9. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

Such a darling. How old is she? She looks like a baby (of course I think of most things that way :D ).

Rose
    ;)

10. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

We have had her about 6 months now and they are mature at about 6 weeks. She is about 4-1/2 inches long now if she is stretched out and will never get any bigger. We had to hunt for special ladders and wheels for her because she's so small. ;)
    Carol

11. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Carol, this post has been here for so long, and I noticed it just now. What a lovely hamster! Looks like a gerbil! So cute :D

12. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Thanks Isabella, shes really tiny and has just a nub for a tail. But energy !! WOW!!! She go, go, goes all the time she's not asleep.
    Carol

13. Craig Well Known Member Member

Sadie rules!!!!!! :D :D

C W

14. Manicivy Member Member

what a cutie! I love the chinese dwarf faces!!! I have a Siberian Dwarf hamster! My first one, Lakota, (died almost a year ago now) was the sweetest thing, loved to be handled, always working out in his wheel and loved to roll around on the floor in his ball. So naturally I got another one when he died, Zolton, and he is a little monster! does NOT like to be picked up, is very lazy and when I put him in his ball he will just sit there and groom himself like the ball makes him soooo dirty. hehe I love him anyway though.

15. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Thanks Manicivy !! Shes such a little stinker :)
    Carol

16. kerryve Member Member

She looks so cute, I love fat little hamsters! I had hamsters a few years ago, they are such active little things, and they just love to be spoilt! Lots of carrots, lettuce and cucumber, they liked their sunflower seeds too! fat little things!

17. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Yes she's fat and spoiled :) but she prefers pumpkin seeds. She goes through and picks them out first. Thanks for the compliments :)
    Carol

18. kerryve Member Member

funny little things :D