Saddled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaticLeopard

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yes she is saddled. You may start seeing shrimplets in the next few months. Congratulations!

Junne

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Interesting enough, one of the only remaining mama shrimp I had, had her babies on 3/6/16 ( she died right after )
THOSE babies ( they are now 2 months and a few weeks old ) 4 of them are berried!!!! OMG
I had no idea that they could be so young and have eggs!
Well one of the mama's shrimplets were just born 2 days ago! I think there's probably 10 or more ( I can barely see them since they are like fleas )

AMAZING!

2 day old rcs 5-21-16.jpg

Bithimala

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Great, thank you for the info. Still learning about the little ones.
Junne My tank is running about a month to a month and a half behind yours, lol. That is one of my new babies.

Junne

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I think from the time I saw them berried, it took about 20 days or so for the shrimplets to hatch........ This is very exciting for me because I was ready to throw in the towel when all but 2 original shrimp died. I had 1 male and 1 female and lost hope that they would breed at all. I started out with 12 and they all died within 2 months for some reason.
Then out of the blue, the female died...... It was that day when I was pulling her out of the tank when out jumped out a bunch of shrimp!
Talk about a miracle!

Bithimala

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
And your new little ones are so adorable, even if they are hard to photograph.

Bmur05

Valued Member
Reaction score
I think from the time I saw them berried, it took about 20 days or so for the shrimplets to hatch........ This is very exciting for me because I was ready to throw in the towel when all but 2 original shrimp died. I had 1 male and 1 female and lost hope that they would breed at all. I started out with 12 and they all died within 2 months for some reason.
Then out of the blue, the female died...... It was that day when I was pulling her out of the tank when out jumped out a bunch of shrimp!
Talk about a miracle!
What other fish do you have in there with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 33 66.0%

Top Bottom