Sad Thing Has Happened

BlueRamChiclidLover22

Valued Member
Reaction score
Ugh.... I was wanting to turn my tank into a walstad tank and get shrimp but we want to sell our house. We will probably list next year in the spring and I don’t want to set up a dirted tank and then have to take it down. I was going to make a moss wall and tree and glossistigma carpet, I even collected some of the materials. This means that I am getting rid of my fish tomorrow and emptying it out because it looks terrible no matter what I do to it. The parameters are good and I have German blue rams and they are very happy.
Image1570379997.136886.jpg

I am pretty sad but I definitely will be coming back to the hobby when we (hopefully) move to a new home next year.
Image1570380080.709024.jpg

Elkwatcher

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Look forward to seeing you return to the hobby, your ram is beautiful!

BlueRamChiclidLover22

Valued Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I actually have a pair, that is the male. They have actually shown mating signs but my water isn’t good enough to get them to breed lol

I just did a water change, they get really happy when I do this.
Image1570381818.697581.jpg

Seasoldier

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
It's a shame you have to rehome your fish especially that Ram it's beautiful, but don't get too down, next year will soon be here & you can use the time to research, plan & to start gathering what you need for your new setup & before you know it you'll be putting it all together in your new home.

BlueRamChiclidLover22

Valued Member
Reaction score
It's a shame you have to rehome your fish especially that Ram it's beautiful, but don't get too down, next year will soon be here & you can use the time to research, plan & to start gathering what you need for your new setup & before you know it you'll be putting it all together in your new home.
Yeah I already have it planned out and it was fun. I’m pretty sad but I hope next year comes fast. If anyone knows where I can get aquarium supplies cheap because my setup will cost at least $300, that would be helpful. Thanks for the support!

BlueRamChiclidLover22

Valued Member
Reaction score
Some guy came to our house and just said “I want to live here” keep in mind that our house went off the market a month ago. I so excited! The tank is just sitting in the garage but I hope to set it up soon. We haven’t found a house we like yet and we don’t know for sure if the guy is actually going to buy it but I’m pretty sure he is going to buy the house. He will get back from a business trip in a few days so I will update you guys on it. 1]

Elkwatcher

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Some guy came to our house and just said “I want to live here” keep in mind that our house went off the market a month ago. I so excited! The tank is just sitting in the garage but I hope to set it up soon. We haven’t found a house we like yet and we don’t know for sure if the guy is actually going to buy it but I’m pretty sure he is going to buy the house. He will get back from a business trip in a few days so I will update you guys on it. 1]
@BlueRamChiclidLover22 Keeping fingers crossed for you! ;)

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom