Sad day in our house (RIP Fishee)

alderaanxplaces

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Well, today is a sad day for our household. Our Betta (Fishee) was our 1st fish. He sparked an entire hobby and 3 community dirted/planted tanks within 1yr and 3 months.

We now have approximately 100 fish and invertebrates in our home and it was all thanks to my son's Betta that he won as a raffle prize.

Fishee has had no recent health issues and the community is all healthy. Of course I will test the water to be sure I am in the clear and I'll keep an eye on all the other fish, but it would seem that this is just due to natural causes.

It might be a little while before I buy another Betta. I have lost fish... but this one was just a little more special to us. I guess because it was our first?
20200218_175400.jpg

TWiG87

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Great looking betta, sorry to hear he’s gone.

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Sorry for your loss never easy losing the special or community ones which are actually all special IMO. Good luck!!

OP
alderaanxplaces

alderaanxplaces

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
kallililly1973 said:
Sorry for your loss never easy losing the special or community ones which are actually all special IMO. Good luck!!
Of course we never want to lose any of them... but this one was my 8yr old sons. He took it hard.

New Threads