Süsswassertang Wall Build

1. s

smee82 Fishlore VIP Member

I finally had time to build my wall the other day so i thought i better share.

I wanted to try and get it done as a single back
    Wall which ended up being a pain. The back measures 150x55 so i got some plastic chicken mesh 150x120 with the holes 0.6cm.

I folded it over and sewed the plastic binders over the top so they stayed on and then added the susswassertang before sewing the binders on the bottom. Sewed the wall together in a v shape to try and keep the mesh together and ran out off fishing line to do the sides so 1 side is open until i get time to finish it sometime hopefully this week.

Made a few mistakes but hopefully it wont matter and i wont be able to tell after it grows out. Biggest was being lazy and folding the plastic instead of cutting it.if i had of it would if been much easier to spread it out evenly and thinner and the mesh wouldnt of twisted so much. The second was not getting a thinner plastic which just would of made it so much easier to work with.

Attached Files:

2. richie.p

richie.p Valued Member Member

That looks good to me and when the susswassertag covers it it will look amazing the only downside I've found with susswassertag it takes a long time to grow

3. OP
    OP
    s

smee82 Fishlore VIP Member

Im expecting it to take about a month to grow out.
    It being a slower grower is why im not happy i couldnt spread it out as much as i wanted but i only had an hr do do it while my baby was asleep.