rummy nose tetras finally

redlessi

I was finally able to get 6 rummy nose tetras and after 2 hours of acclimating them, they are setting it nicely.

They are schooling with the neons. They look amazing..........

So far my 3 angels (still really small) have not paid either of them any attention but I do have a 35 gallon that is not fully stocked for a back up plan.

bolivianbaby

Congratulations! Can't wait for pics!

redlessi

Well when I came downstairs this morning to do a head count, I can only find 3 of them, 2 are floating and I can't find the other one.

One of the three left looks like its panting and shaking.......I hope it makes it. Is there anything I can do for it??

All of my water params are good, 0, 0, 10 as I do weekly water changes of about 30%.

bolivianbaby

It might be the shock of good quality water.

Are they eating?

redlessi

I just got them last night. I will see if they eat today.

redlessi

None of mine made it and I did not try to replace them. Are the other fish maybe picking on them? I would watch for that and see.

jglove276

sorry for losing the rummies. let us know if you find a cause so that I may look out for the same issue. Would love to have some rummies

freak78

All my rummies are still doing great. Maybe you got some bad stock. We'll I did lose 1 but I had a Big male cherry barb pretty much kill it. He leaves the other rummies alone since thet are a lot bigger than the one they got killed.

Aquarist

Hello,

Posts by AngelFish and related posts to her question have been moved to here:

Thanks!
Ken

Latest threads

Top Bottom