Rummy nose attacking my other fish

afoifa
HI my brother phoned me today all worried, he has just got 6 rummy nose tetras in his 50 gallon tank.

at first he said they were schooling and brilliant and after a few days 1 of the tetra keeps attacking everything it has even been aggressively biting at one of his angels.

He said he's done all the water tests and they are fine,

he bought the rummy nose after seeing mine and liking them.

he has 2 3 inch angels
5 cardinals
6 rummy nose
and 4 ottos

odd any idea??

EvanLedford
If its only 1 it might just be an aggressive fish. You can buy 20 and all be calm and relaxed but every now and then you do get that 1 aggressive animal. Does not depend on the breed of the fish. If possible have him return it and get a different fish.

unfster
I had the same with a harlequin, I think that it is just 1 in a million. it is like humans, we are, in a sense, to be classed as shoaling (grouping together). Although every once in a while you will find a human that likes to fly solo.

chrisb01
unfster said:
Although every once in a while you will find a human that likes to fly solo.
Yes, case in point: My mother-in-law. However, she claims that her 'broom' is a single seater, so she has to fly solo...

EvanLedford
chrisb01 said:
Yes, case in point: My mother-in-law. However, she claims that her 'broom' is a single seater, so she has to fly solo...
HAHA!!!! I think that is every mother-in-lay though

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom