Rummy Mystery

Vancouver Mike

I've had 5 Rummies for about a month and after losing a couple in the beginning the 5 have been active, eating and looking good in my cycled 65G community tank.
Then yesterday I noticed 4 Rummy and I searched the tank to no avail. I had seen all 5 during feeding in the morn.
Today there are 3 Rummy and one was looking traumatized in the corner gasping. He eventually joined the remaining 2....STOP THE PRESS, THERE ARE STILL 4! I guess the 4th was hiding in my half pirate ship!
Still tho, I searched for the 5th yesterday(took media out and rustled anything he could hide in)
I have 2 juvenile Angel fish or maybe a little older but I can't see them eating them as they wouldn't be able to fit in one bite but maybe my black skirts have hurt them and everyone finished the Rummy off?
2 Angel
6 Black skirt
7 Cory doras
1 bristlenose pleco (brand new& just a baby)
4 Rummy nose left

Water temp is 79-80
Nitrate is 1.0 ppm
PH 6.8
So now that there is only 1 missing it's not quite the emergency I thought but I still figured I'd find a part of the little guy but nothing!

bizaliz3

I don't believe there is even a reading for 1.0ppm nitrate....are you sure that isn't your nitrite?

What is your ammonia?

Vancouver Mike

I don't believe there is even a reading for 1.0ppm nitrate....are you sure that isn't your nitrite?

What is your ammonia?
You are quite correct it was supposed to be 10 ppm
Amm 0
Nitrite 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
EvanLedford
Replies
Views
Impera9
Replies